Customer Success Engineer
SpyCloud is a pioneer in breach discovery. We strive to help businesses of all sizes mitigate data breaches by proactively alerting when employee or company assets have been compromised. We accomplish this through our early-warning breach detection service powered by a world-class team of intelligence analysts.
We are in search of an experienced Customer Success Engineer to join our team. Reporting directly to the Head of Product Strategy and Customer Success, this role is based in Austin,Texas.
Who You Are
You are a trusted advisor to customers on how they can derive the most value from SpyCloud. Working closely with our internal teams, you ensure they are aligned to deliver the most customer value. Your fantastic interpersonal skills enable you to develop relationships that allow you to be a strong advocate for your customer. You are highly organized and manage customer status updates with ease, synthesizing the efforts of other teams to ensure clear communications and expectations. You are able to present to any audience, technical or non-technical and can present to any level within an organization. Based on customer feedback, you create policies and procedures to ensure a consistent, high quality of service.
What You’ll Do
- Your mission: educate customers on the capabilities of SpyCloud’s services so they can adapt them to their unique needs and see the value in continuing to use them.
- Provide direct customer feedback to Product Management, acting as a partner for continued product improvement.
- Facilitate and adapt delivery of SpyCloud products with the end goal of keeping customers satisfied.
- Help define policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience. You may gather feedback from SpyCloud customers, study other customer success programs and analyze customer data to identify the best practices. The policies established must be ones the entire staff can adhere to, so all customers receive the same quality of service.
- Provide technical support and/or provide in-depth product training to customers. Help customers plan and understand the best ways to utilize SpyCloud services based on the customer’s security needs.
What You Bring
- 5+ years managing complex, enterprise customer relationships in a SaaS company.
- Thorough understanding of security concepts and practices surrounding the risk of credential theft, account takeover prevention, and fraud investigation.
- Practical, hands-on knowledge of networking, internet technologies, web services, APIs, JSON, and at least one scripting or programming language.
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, Customer Success software, and ticketing systems
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or a related field