Customer Success Executive
We live in a moment of remarkable change and opportunity that is AI / cognitive computing. The convergence of data and AI technology is transforming industries, society and even the workplace. CognitiveScale is at the forefront of transforming various industries with its industry leading AI technology and platform. We are looking for talent to drive market success and expand our market presence.
We are seeking a driven and detail-oriented Customer Success Executive to join our rapidly growing team. The CSE will be the owner of the entire customer relationship post-sale with a primary goal driving adoption, satisfaction and reference. The CSE will delve deeper into customer companies beginning with technical advising and recurring meetings with VP- and C-level contacts. Additionally, the CSE will manage renewals and some add-on license sales to customers, as well as advise on and coordinate add-on services sales including consultation, implementation, and product training. The ideal candidate should truly enjoy putting in hard work to make customers happy and to ensure customers are confident that they chose and continue to renew CognitiveScale for their businesses.
As a Customer Success Executive, you will own the success and expansion of the account and will quarterback activities across the client and our delivery/sales/product teams. It is the CSE’s responsibility to ensure project success and grow our revenue in existing accounts by expanding the deployment and adoption of CognitiveScale's AI solutions. This is primarily a customer sat/sales/relationship role but the ability to manage complex programs and to technically understand our products at a feature/benefit level is critical to your success. You should be a persuasive public speaker and be comfortable presenting to and negotiating with C-level executives.
Prior management of a major client program with multiple parallel expand-style selling activities is a must. Key to this role is being able to articulate value, inspire and sell the future of CognitiveScale to encourage adoption and expansion within existing accounts. As a trusted advisor and coach, the CSE works with the Product and Delivery teams to prescribe how CognitiveScale's products can be applied to efficiently astound the customer with the results we deliver. You must possess strong expertise in business application deployment cycles, industry knowledge, and strong account management and relationship cultivation skills.
- Manage, implement and grow CognitiveScale with a portfolio of key / flagship accounts
- Cultivate trusted advisor relationships with customer executive sponsors such that all activities are closely aligned with the customers’ business cases and strategies
- Understand industry challenges and customer business strategy to identify high impact use cases to help the customer realize the full potential of their AI solutions
- Develop a more-than-surface-level of expertise on the CognitiveScale product suite, while keeping up to date on relevant industry changes
- Establish and oversee customers’ adoption, training and development of best practices to continually drive incremental value and return on their investment
- Facilitate the development of a community of like CognitiveScale customers within an account, routinely sharing best practices and leveraging lessons learned
- Ability to work with multiple accounts and multiple projects within each account
- Maintain customer references
- Manage contract renewals
- Understand and assess customer requirements, level of adoption of the service and corporate structure as it applies to their CognitiveScale roll-out
- Develop communication cadence and leadership on product updates that impact the customer’s global program
- Disseminate application and vertical best practices to help improve the products and selling motion of CognitiveScale
- Travel to customer sites / events
- 8+ years relevant customer facing work experience. Experience in SaaS, account management, professional services, sales, or strategy consulting.
- Previous experience in customer success
- Strong executive presence and excellent, written and oral communication skills
- Ability to easily develop relationships with new people
- Experience working in financial servicesand directly managing accounts in this industry
- Ability to navigate and influence complex customer organizations effectively
- Ability to multi-task and handle matters with no supervision and with excellent follow up
- Experience developing and delivering highly effective executive-level presentations
- Team-first attitude, self-starter approach
- Energized by making customers happy and successful
- BA/BS degree; MBA is a plus
Your typical day might include:
- Being the customer’s advocate and trusted advisor
- Closing new product and services sales in existing accounts
- Being the driving force behind several concurrent project implementations
- Finding the next 5 applications of our AI technology at the account and building an AI roadmap
- Marshalling resources from Project Management, Solution Architecture, and Engineering to create a compelling proposal and a pragmatic implementation plan for the customer’s next project
- Meeting with CxOs, Business and Technical Executives at our key accounts
- Conducting marketing events to raise awareness of the value we’ve delivered to a customer and of the capabilities of our products and services
- Working with your project teams to develop roll-out plans, communication strategies for new product launches
- Facilitating the creation of a community of users within your customer account
- Collaborating with your customer and our engineering team to specify custom solutions and implementation plans
- Providing input to the product roadmap based on feedback from customers
- Collaborating with all teams at CognitiveScale to deliver complex programs while managing resource constraints
- Developing and extending our reach through partners
- Inventing innovative ways to approach the customer about our technology
CognitiveScale is an Equal Opportunity Employer. CognitiveScale does not discriminate against any applicant for employment because of age, gender, sexual orientation, race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, veteran status, or disability.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
CognitiveScale is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please: no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at CognitiveScale via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of CognitiveScale. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by CognitiveScale as a result of the referral or through other means.