Customer Success Manager, Arts & Cultural
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for bringing best practices and most current trends to customers, helping them drive greater business value with Blackbaud solutions through the four pillars of Customer Success: Adoption, Customer Success, Renewals and Business Support.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be engaging with a wide variety of Arts & Cultural organizations (museums, zoos, botanical gardens, etc.) to help them achieve their desired outcomes through the utilization of Blackbaud solutions. The CSM must understand the role of technology in the operation of Arts & Cultural organizations, as well as be able to articulate the value of Blackbaud’s solutions to both system users and executive decision-makers.
Responsibilities: CSM, Staff
- Has general working knowledge of the role.
- Is able to assist lower level folks on basic ‘how to do the job’ items
- Onboard new customers, ensuring that the customer understands how to contact and leverage support and training)
- Repeat onboarding with any upgrade/new release with a major version change, or within 30 days of employee turnover within the account.
- Engage customers regarding upcoming adoption and usage webinars on products, solutions and thought leadership.
- Engage with the Services team to understand the key outcomes of an implementation project; Work closely with Services team to properly transition and handoff the customer to Success.
- Develop and manage success plans in partnership with customer and account team.
- Generate employee sales leads within the installed base.
- Conducts and manages regular cadence success calls with customer and documents outcomes in appropriate Customer Success tools. Review new release details, share industry best practices and trends.
- Monitor health of the customer assessing whether action is needed to address.
- Represent customer with internal teams and serve as point of escalation.
- Monitor usage allowances of subscription products and manage upgrades
- Ensure a seamless renewal process for all customers 4-6 months prior to renewal date.
- Create & maintain (green/yellow/orange/red) Health index for customers (likelihood to renew), based on data related to behavior (number and frequency of support cases, CSM interactions, on-time payments, product issues, training attendance, usage levels).
Competencies & Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience working in Arts & Cultural organizations or software supporting Arts and Cultural operations.
- Familiarity with various aspects of Arts & Cultural operations is preferred, including ticketing, merchandising, development, etc.
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products and the Arts & Cultural industry are a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, encouraging open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world, including; North America, Australia, the United Kingdom and Costa Rica.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.