Customer Success Manager, Arts & Cultural at Blackbaud
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for bringing best practices and most current trends to customers, helping them drive greater business value with Blackbaud solutions through the four pillars of Customer Success: Adoption, Customer Success, Renewals and Business Support.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be engaging with a wide variety of Arts & Cultural organizations (museums, zoos, botanical gardens, etc.) to help them achieve their desired outcomes through the utilization of Blackbaud solutions. The CSM must understand the role of technology in the operation of Arts & Cultural organizations, as well as be able to articulate the value of Blackbaud’s solutions to both system users and executive decision-makers.
Responsibilities: CSM, Staff
- Has general working knowledge of the role.
- Is able to assist lower level folks on basic ‘how to do the job’ items
- Onboard new customers, ensuring that the customer understands how to contact and leverage support and training)
- Repeat onboarding with any upgrade/new release with a major version change, or within 30 days of employee turnover within the account.
- Engage customers regarding upcoming adoption and usage webinars on products, solutions and thought leadership.
- Engage with the Services team to understand the key outcomes of an implementation project; Work closely with Services team to properly transition and handoff the customer to Success.
- Develop and manage success plans in partnership with customer and account team.
- Generate employee sales leads within the installed base.
- Conducts and manages regular cadence success calls with customer and documents outcomes in appropriate Customer Success tools. Review new release details, share industry best practices and trends.
- Monitor health of the customer assessing whether action is needed to address.
- Represent customer with internal teams and serve as point of escalation.
- Monitor usage allowances of subscription products and manage upgrades
- Ensure a seamless renewal process for all customers 4-6 months prior to renewal date.
- Create & maintain (green/yellow/orange/red) Health index for customers (likelihood to renew), based on data related to behavior (number and frequency of support cases, CSM interactions, on-time payments, product issues, training attendance, usage levels).
Competencies & Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years relevant experience working in Arts & Cultural organizations or software supporting Arts and Cultural operations.
- Familiarity with various aspects of Arts & Cultural operations is preferred, including ticketing, merchandising, development, etc.
- Knowledge of Blackbaud products and the Arts & Cultural industry are a plus
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives