Customer Success Manager - Austin
OneSpot is the leading technology platform for individualizing content across digital channels. OneSpot’s machine learning based platform and strategic services helps the world’s best brands significantly improve engagement through individualization — creating individualized, highly relevant experiences across website, mobile and email. OneSpot’s customers including Nestlé, UnderArmour, Unilever, Campbell's, Whole Foods Market, L’Oréal and Delta Faucet now develop best-in-class content strategies, build strong content-based relationships, provide measurable audience and content insights, and drive quantifiable business results. Privately funded and based in Austin, Texas, OneSpot is a Forbes Top 100 Brand Publishing Solution, a three-time AlwaysOn Global 250 Winner and a three-time EContent 100 Winner. The company has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Forbes, Advertising Age, Adweek and TechCrunch.
The OneSpot Customer Success team is growing! We’re looking for an experienced SaaS Account / Customer Success Manager to join our Austin office. This role reports to the SVP of Customer Success and will be charged with the management, retention and growth of strategic accounts. You will own accounts after the sale and work with the product and integration team to make sure that OneSpot clients are successful and view OneSpot as an invaluable partner.
- Manage multiple clients; ensuring the highest level of service is delivered on a consistent reliable basis.
- Serve as the voice of the customer within the OneSpot organization for your accounts.
- Work with the other strategic account managers to continuously improve and optimize process and service delivery.
- Build deep relationships with key client contacts with the goal of having OneSpot viewed as a valuable partner and not just as a software vendor.
- Develop, manage and execute account plans including the delivery of results, strategic planning, executive relationship building and identification of up and cross sell opportunities.
- Work with the enterprise sales team on contract renewals and overall account growth.
- Become an informed and trusted partner for each of your clients. Learn and understand their business, their goals and their challenges.
Here’s what we are looking for in the ideal candidate:
- Minimum of 5-7 years experience managing enterprise accounts in a SaaS or Marketing technology environment
- Experience working across and understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem specifically around the display, email, social and mobile channels
- Experience working with senior and executive level clients at big companies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple high profile clients simultaneously
- Ability to think strategically, generate creative solutions and manage multiple, time-sensitive projects simultaneously.
- Strong attention to detail, follow-up, and time management skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excitement and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- For all of the above areas, an appreciable level of preparedness to discuss how you’ve driven execution, or why your related experiences and passion are enough to make you successful
- Ability to travel 10-20%