Customer Success Manager - Commercial at ThousandEyes (part of Cisco)
The name ThousandEyes was born from two big ideas: the power to see things not ordinarily possible and the ability to collect insights from a multitude of vantage points. As organizations rely more on cloud services and the Internet, the network has become a black box they can't understand. Our Internet and cloud intelligence platform delivers the only collectively powered view of the Internet, cloud and SaaS platforms, helping enterprises and service providers work together to identify problems before it impacts revenue, damages brand reputation, or halts employee productivity.
In August 2020, Cisco Systems completed the acquisition of ThousandEyes, which now forms the ThousandEyes Business Unit within Cisco’s Network Services Business Group, and is a foundational component of Cisco’s growing Observability business.What You’ll Do
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) you will showcase your “Customer First” attitude, your passion for service and enjoyment of learning new technologies by leading our customer Renewals. You will be responsible for driving early renewals, developing long-term relationships with your assigned ThousandEyes customers, connecting with key business executives and technical partners. You will become a specialist on the ThousandEyes platform and make suggestions for customer adoption and growth while working closely with Sales and Customer Success teams.
Specifically, you will...
- Operate as the main point of contact with ThousandEyes customers
- Launch and on-board new customers, and set them up for success with the platform
- Prepare monthly, quarterly etc. communications and develop campaigns to nurture relationships and growth
- Become a trusted adviser for the partners and operational teams via the ThousandEyes platform
- Understand the platform and how your customers and using the tools; be able to make suggestions and identify areas for upsell and growth
- Ensure the timely renewal communication and closure
- Conduct business reviews with customers, tracking outcomes and follow-up items
- Forecast and track key account metrics
- Identify and qualify growth opportunities, collaborate with sales teams to drive closure
- Drive customer renewal
- Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
- A standout 'customer first' attitude
- Outstanding communication and problem-solving skills
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Proven background in lead generation and prospecting
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience with closing experience in software sales
- Ability to work with various business units
- Highly organized with outstanding follow-up skills
- Technically adept, understanding of software and how businesses use software
- SaaS experience a plus, but not required
- Passion for cloud technologies
- 4 Year Degree preferred or equivalent experience in SaaS and Cloud technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis. Cisco will consider for employment, on a case by case basis, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it.
We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box!
But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.