Customer Success Manager (CSM) at TeleVet
At TeleVet, the Customer Success Manager will understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product roadmap. You'll be involved in all aspects of support, account management, demonstrating the product, educating customers and more. All team members look to customer success for input across all key decisions.
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via Intercom.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers' requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers' levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
- 2+ years customer success or account management experience in a SaaS or software company
- Proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- Experience answering real time questions in a live chat platform (useful but not essential)
- Great communication skills and the ability to connect with people
- Familiarity with tools like Intercom, Hubspot, Slack, Asana or similar.
- Pet/animal lover is an added bonus. We work with Vets after all. :-)
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 100% paid healthcare plan premiums
- Free pet care benefits
- Flexible work hours with unlimited vacation
- Work from home when needed (even after COVID-19 runs its course)
- Extras like MacBooks, SXSW badges, and more!
We are not working with third-party recruiters at this time.