Customer Success Manager, Customer Success Operations
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
Do you want to help good take over by driving success in our customer base? Does the idea of a strategic and high impact role excite you?
Blackbaud’s Customer Success Center of Excellence (COE) is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to support Success Operations.
In this role, you will work closely with internal teams and stakeholders where you will have the responsibility to identify trends in data and seek opportunities to assist with adoption for our solutions and mitigate risk. It is an incredible opportunity to demonstrate your customer centric focus with a cross-functional collaboration and have a direct impact on the success of our customers as they onboard and adopt their solution moving through the customer lifecycle.
Ideally you are highly driven and results-oriented, who can balance the art of execution and tying it back to strategy. We’re looking for someone who is resourceful and has had proven success in keeping the customer in mind and driving towards successful outcomes.
- Manage inbound inquiries and escalated customer issues
- Analyzing data to see trends to report back and take action
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of best results for customers through the process and structures we have in place in the COE
- Driving continuous improvement of business processes to increase quality and overall satisfaction of our customers
- Build strategic adoption programs, including customer communications and webinar content for 1: many audiences in order to drive adoption and fundraising best practices
Experience and Qualifications
- Opportunities for 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and quickly build relationships, establish credibility, respect, and confidence
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Program or Project Management experience or demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop creative solutions, create detailed plans, and execute them successfully
- Marketo, Gainsight and Salesforce experience a plus
- A strong passion for and orientation towards providing a positive customer experience
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.