Customer Success Manager, Customer Success Operations at Blackbaud
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
Do you want to help good take over by driving success in our customer base? Does the idea of a strategic and high impact role excite you?
Blackbaud’s Customer Success Center of Excellence (COE) is currently seeking a Customer Success Manager to support Success Operations.
In this role, you will work closely with internal teams and stakeholders where you will have the responsibility to identify trends in data and seek opportunities to assist with adoption for our solutions and mitigate risk. It is an incredible opportunity to demonstrate your customer centric focus with a cross-functional collaboration and have a direct impact on the success of our customers as they onboard and adopt their solution moving through the customer lifecycle.
Ideally you are highly driven and results-oriented, who can balance the art of execution and tying it back to strategy. We’re looking for someone who is resourceful and has had proven success in keeping the customer in mind and driving towards successful outcomes.
- Manage inbound inquiries and escalated customer issues
- Analyzing data to see trends to report back and take action
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery of best results for customers through the process and structures we have in place in the COE
- Driving continuous improvement of business processes to increase quality and overall satisfaction of our customers
- Build strategic adoption programs, including customer communications and webinar content for 1: many audiences in order to drive adoption and fundraising best practices
Experience and Qualifications
- Opportunities for 1+ years of experience in a customer-facing role
- Demonstrated ability to effectively and quickly build relationships, establish credibility, respect, and confidence
- Outstanding communication skills and the ability to influence others
- Program or Project Management experience or demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop creative solutions, create detailed plans, and execute them successfully
- Marketo, Gainsight and Salesforce experience a plus
- A strong passion for and orientation towards providing a positive customer experience
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, encouraging open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world, including; North America, Australia, the United Kingdom and Costa Rica.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.