Customer Success Manager II
We are looking for exceptional Customer Success Managers to play a key role in ensuring the continued success of our rapidly growing customer base. In this role, you will be the key point of contact for our customers, developing and sustaining strategic relationships with a portfolio of top-tier enterprise customers, and responsible for driving success and adoption throughout all aspects of the customer's journey.
Our Customer Success team is founded on the core tenet that customers who are successful will sustain and expand their business with us over time. The key to achieving this success is effective adoption of our products across a customer's organization, technical success and aptitude, high impact results that align to a customer's business objectives, a strong support system and continuous strategic and relationship alignment.
We are a customer-centric organization and Customer Success Managers play an important role in working across teams such as sales, technical support, training & enablement, professional services, product management and marketing to ensure that we are maximizing the value our customers receive from our products and services, and ultimately creating a great customer experience.
As a Customer Success Manager, your performance is measured by improvement in our customer's health metrics and the impact of your collaboration with our Renewals team and Sales team. Each Customer Success Manager should be focused on driving effective adoption, helping customers realize the business value and driving operational excellence with our products.
- Understand the customers' journey and maturity model for each solution and in the role of social media management
- Build shared Success Plans and provide valuable insights, thoughtful recommendations and product expertise to our customers on a regular basis
- Empower our customers to be internal ambassadors for our products and services and drive growth across the organization
Business value realization:
- Understand and articulate the customer's executive priorities and defined initiatives where our products and services can have an impact
- Quantify and describe the business value created by the customer's use of our products, at present and at full potential
- Work with customers to identify specific metrics of success; track and communicate progress on an ongoing basis and during key moments in time (i.e. Quarterly Business Reviews)
- Exercise strategic and creative problem solving to provide best practices, innovative solutions and drive end-user adoption
- Build customer advocacy by providing our customers with a platform for showcasing their success (i.e. Webinar participation, Event speaking opportunities, case study participation, etc.)
- Drive customer relationships that build advocacy in the form of indirect revenue growth (i.e., sales references, industry analyst references, software reviews, NPS, etc.)
- Work as facilitator, strategist and guide to our products and services for an assigned portfolio of enterprise customers
- Serve as the main point of contact, leading regular status calls, ongoing communications and strategic discussions tailored to an executive audience
- Lead internal and external account planning; motivated by seeing customers grow
- Present new opportunities, services opportunities and high-level roadmap vision to customers
- Leverage technology and internal tools to identify potential risk and address escalations and issues as needed
- Partner with internal teams to share customer feedback and ensure delivery of all commitments and projects
- 5+ years account management experience in customer-facing role; strategy development and SaaS experience preferred
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media platforms in a business context
- Passion and aptitude for technology and business transformation
- Excellent presentation, written and verbal skills
- Strong organizational, time-management and prioritization skills
- Creative self-starter; originates and drives constant improvement
- Keen analytical skills and ability to gauge and anticipate trends using data
- Thrives in a fast-paced startup environment
- Positive attitude and strong work ethic
- Aptitude for developing and nurturing positive relationships
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 25-35% estimated travel