We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to build, retain, and grow our mid-market client base. In this role, you’ll work closely with Procore’s Install-Based Sales team and Account Executive teams, applying best practices and solutions to ensure our clients are set up for success and achieving their individual business goals and objectives.
As a successful Customer Success Manager, you’ll use your consultative mindset to leverage Procore’s technology solution within the industries we serve. You’ll be instrumental in creating long-lasting partnerships and delivering custom ROI analysis for your client base. You’ll deliver industry and technology thought leadership while encompassing Procore’s values of Openness, Optimism, and Ownership.
This position will report to the Manager, Customer Success and has the opportunity to be based in either our New York City or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Gain a strong understanding of best practices relevant to retaining and growing accounts within a personal portfolio while mitigating risk
- Develop and execute on account strategies for mid-market accounts, while working alongside Sales to deliver positive outcomes for clients
- Build trust and create meaningful relationships among champions and key executives within each account
- Ensure clients understand the value Procore delivers to their business by conducting virtual or on-site business reviews that mirror their business goals and objectives
- Identify and forecast risk as well as growth opportunities within portfolio
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on customer needs, industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- This position requires 15-20% travel to Procore offices, client sites, and more!
What we’re looking for:
- 2-5 years of account management experience, preferably in a Saas environment
- Strong empathy for customers and passion for revenue and growth
- Deep understanding of value drivers in recurring revenue business models
- Innovative, persuasive, creative, and have a genuine curiosity in their clients’ business
- Goal and results-oriented, optimistic, smart, value-added mindset, proactive and easily adapts to change
- Must work well within a team environment
- While this isn’t a sales role, previous sales experience a plus
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, housing complexes, and more. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, flexible paid time off (Procore Values Time), employee enrichment and development programs, and volunteer days.