Customer Success Manager, OEM/Franchise Programs
Who we’re looking for:
The Modernize work environment is very dynamic and requires a person who is comfortable operating at a fast pace. We are looking for a Customer Success Manager who will proactively collaborate with multiple teams and outside partners while driving results and execution excellence. We are looking for someone to lend their experience to grow the team.
What you will do:
Customer Success Evangelist. Identify trends and proactively assess data. Drive revenue and Lifetime Value.
Support the Enterprise Partner Management (EPM) team to execute on customer-based initiatives across corporate brands and individual franchise locations to maximize revenue and LTV
Work with EPM to set location-based forecasts, budgets, configure accounts, optimize geographies across all internal systems for customer excellence; must maximize budgets
Including all BBD accounts, HIL Portal clients/profiles, Buyer Configuration, etc.
Combine, cleanse and aggregate customer-facing data across franchise/trade portfolios
Develop and execute performance analysis (using Excel/Qliksense) across franchise portfolio -- identifying KPIs, best practices, areas of opportunity and sharing with EPM and individual franchise locations to optimize performance
Provide end to end customer support, consultation and best practices to franchise customer base from cradle to grave
Onboard individual franchise locations - setting them up for success during pilot and post-pilot period.
Handle all customer objections, questions, performance issues, account changes across systems
Identify opportunities to grow the franchise program by adding additional products, lead types and partner with marketing to maximize geo-targeted revenue
Proactively reach out to the customer to ensure they’re accountable to working our products successfully
Assist in execution of customer facing projects for other departments
Meet or exceed quarterly revenue targets
Customer Advocate and Collaborator, Team Player, Project Manager, and Culture Fit.
Partner with Marketing, CROW (Conversion Optimization Team), Call Center and other internal teams to propel franchise initiatives through the development pipeline
Work with management to develop and define new processes for data capture, cleansing and reporting to support the franchise customer base
Test and develop new processes internally/externally to support franchise programs efficiently and effectively
Work with management to prioritize customer facing projects and workflow for the greatest revenue impact across Enterprise and Wholesale revenue channels
Communicate with technical stakeholders from Customer base to streamline reporting delivery and adherence
Network with our account base and provide key recommendations, testimonials, and case studies to internal/external stakeholders
Positively challenge conventional thinking to find new and innovative ways to improve program success.
What you need:
- 2 to 3 years of account management experience with SMB, mid-market customers.
- Strong data analysis and analytical skills with experience using a business intelligence suite such as Tableau or QlikView strongly preferred.
- Strong Excel and Salesforce skills
- Bachelor's degree in business.
- Experience in lead generation / digital demand generation marketing a strong plus.
- Start up experience highly preferred
Who you are:
- Proven track record of developing and executing complex strategic account plans that result in exceptional service delivery and customer success.
- Strong communications skills; verbal and written.
- Strong business acumen with the ability to operate under pressure while making business-critical decisions on a daily basis.
- Proven track record of delivering a value proposition and successfully taking clients through onboarding stages to partnership maturation.
- Adaptable and even keeled.
- Detail and process oriented; an ability to effectively prioritize workload.
- Handle client emotion and objections in a positive, solutions based manner.
- Ability to thrive in an environment of change and uncertainty.