Customer Success Manager, Payments
At Blackbaud, we’re here to help good take over. We lead uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, providing cloud software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to drive impact for social good. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, higher education institutions, K-12 schools, healthcare organizations, faith communities, arts and cultural organizations, foundations, companies, and the individual change agents who support them. With millions of users in 100+ countries, our vision is to power an Ecosystem of Good® that builds a better world. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them raise resources, deliver programs, manage operations, and understand their outcomes.
Blackbaud is the leading provider of software solutions to the global philanthropic community, focused on fundraising, financial management, CRM, marketing and more. We work with over 50,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
About the role
The role provides strategic guidance to assigned accounts and Blackbaud’s Customer Success Team with the goal of helping organizations collect more donations than they ever thought possible for their amazing cause. Candidates should think big and strategically help customers with fundraising best practices, expansion opportunities and upsell recommendations that produce real results. The team will work collectively to solve problems faced internally and address challenges customers express with an ever-evolving fundraising landscape. If you show up every day ready to help charities raise more money, do what you say and enjoy giving more than you take, this could be the team for you.
What you’ll be doing
- Increasing activation of fundraising campaigns and driving donations growth across existing customer base and incoming new clients across the platform
- Create and successfully implement a scalable structure and process for fundraising strategy and donation growth
- Identify data trends and execute action plans and initiatives
- Establishing strong client relationships and uncovering new fundraising opportunities within their ecosystem
- Helping clients formulate and execute fundraising strategy across online giving on our platforms
- Working with Professional Services to ensure projects are delivered to optimize donations growth
- Driving continuous improvement of business processes to increase quality and overall satisfaction of our customers
- Collaborating with the Global Customer Success team to share strategy and cross pollinate successful initiatives
What we’ll want you to have
- Minimum of 2+ years of relevant Sales, and/or Consultant experience
- Previous experience working with cloud solutions - client or business side
- Awareness of Blackbaud’s Cloud Solutions, especially RENXT, everydayhero, eTapestry and Luminate Online TeamRaiser
- Proven track record of growing revenue from existing customer base and achieving targets and key performance metrics
- Experience making data driven strategic decisions
- Ability to build strong and constructive relationships with internal stakeholders and clients
- Vision, confidence and proven execution of building structures involving cross-functional teams
- Confidence to escalate any critical customer issues to appropriate internal teams
- Passion and knowledge of digital and online fundraising & engagement
- Positive attitude and never say “It’s not my job”
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to stay flexible in a fast paced, changing environment
Why you’ll want to come work here
- Competitive salary, commission/bonus, 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25, we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
How many times have you been asked, what do you do for a living? Here at Blackbaud, we ask why instead of what. We work on issues that impact the world, including improving education, health and the environment. A job at Blackbaud is not your typical software gig. Imagine if you knew that every customer who you helped adopt our software had a direct impact on making the world a better place? We are always looking for incredible, mission-driven individuals to join our team.
Why you'll want to come work here:
- Our benefits are unmatched. Not only do we offer competitive salaries, 4 weeks paid time off, tuition reimbursement, and 401K match, we also provide endless community involvement opportunities to encourage our employees to give back, through our CSR programs like gift matching and volunteer for vacation.
- Blackbaud has been named to Forbes America's Best Employers for Diversity 2019, Forbes America’s Best Midsize Employer 2019, and AnitaB.org's Top Companies for Women Technologists 2018, we are rapidly growing and offer incredible opportunity for career advancement!
- We understand that people thrive in a culture focused on teamwork and purpose. That's why Blackbaud offers a tremendous company culture, encouraging open, collaborative working environments in all of our offices around the world, including; North America, Australia, the United Kingdom and Costa Rica.
- We have proven that we are one of the best technology companies to work for. Blackbaud has been ranked Best Technology Company in Charleston, SC for the fourth year in a row, and ranked by BuiltIn Austin as one of the Best Places to Work in Austin, TX.
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.