Customer Success Manager, Procore.org
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Procore.org team. Procore.org is a grassroots department started within Procore with the mission to expand our product’s reach to non-profit builders and academic institutions, making our software accessible to a larger community underserved by technology.
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll partner with clients (non-profit, university, and trade associations) to drive adoption, manage business processes, and build Procore’s business. In this role, you’ll balance independent and collaborative work, sharing responsibility for business development, partnering with Implementation and Customer Support teams to drive post-implementation growth and success. This is not a sales position but you will own a portfolio of assigned clients.
This position is located in our downtown Austin, TX office. We’re looking for candidates to join us immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Work with newly implemented clients to transform them into Procore experts and evangelists through training (in person and remote via screen sharing software), support, and relationship management
- Provide the highest level of service and support through diligent communication
- Communicate with fellow team members (mentoring and asking questions) via instant messaging, email, phone, and face-to-face meetings
- Collaborate with all levels of the Procore organization to develop best practices, connect clients with Product Managers and Marketing to further client success and Procore’s evolution as a market leader
- Complete immersion and mastery of Procore’s product offerings, business model, services, emerging technologies, and Customer Success best practices
- Travel is required (5-10%) to client onsites, industry events, other Procore offices
What we’re looking for:
Tech industry sophomores looking for a new challenge:
- Previous experience building new client relationships and providing clients and end users with software training that drives adoption at a SaaS company
- Understanding of complex web and mobile applications utilized for documentation management, project management, or similar
Construction pros looking to transition into a fast-paced software company:
- Experience in a project administration or management role within the construction industry including Project Engineer, Project Manager, Assistant Project Manager, and Project Administrator
- Procore platform users, highly preferred
- Technology evangelists and promoters of modernizing the construction industry
Procore Technologies is building the software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, stock options, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends & family events.