Customer Success Manager
About the Company
Astronauts needed for mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you’ve never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled compaies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink’s world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Space Ship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace. https://www.securelink.com/about/tourthespaceship/
The Customer Success Manager is the central point of contact for all customer success and satisfaction during the customer lifecycle, working with and escalating to technical operations, professional services, product management, and account management resources on behalf of customers to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Owns customer satisfaction, health, and churn for assigned accounts at all stages of customer lifecycle
- Addresses and escalates customer requests for technical, product, onboarding, and project issues
- Reviews and addresses customer satisfaction reports to highlight successes and resolve issues
- Works with Project Management during Implementation of new customers to ensure customer goals and strategic objectives are met
- Manages Watchlist process to ensure endangered accounts are being tracked and issues are resolved appropriately
- Works with Onboarding Specialists to reach customer rollout goals / potential and expand SecureLink footprint within customer organization
- Works with Account management to prepare annual and ad-hoc business reviews for assigned customers
Skills & Requirements
- 1 year of experience working with customers in Technology or a related field
- Customer Success Management Best Practices
- Customer Service Best Practices
- Best practices for data entry and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Happy and successful SecureLink employees have three attributes that make them “slinky”. These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve, and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and “slinky” people. Slackers, grumps and pessimists need not apply.
In addition to a generous benefits package, we serve a full breakfast and lunch to our employees every day from our on-site commercial kitchen run by a great local chef.