Customer Success Manager
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The mission of the Customer Success Manager (CSM) is to partner with, and ensure the long-term success of, LogicMonitor’s clients. The CSM is responsible for developing and managing LogicMonitor’s post-sales relationship with assigned accounts. The CSM is the primary point of contact for LogicMonitor’s accounts and is responsible for all aspects of client account success, including training, on-boarding, implementation, retention, growth and longevity. The CSM is the primary point of contact for escalations and is responsible for continual development and nurturing of assigned accounts, identifying and planning for account evolution within the LogicMonitor solution, and for the overall success of assigned accounts.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Responsible for all aspects of LogicMonitor client success with our tool and services.
- Tasked with building and maintaining strong, trusted advisor, relationships with key contacts within assigned accounts.
- Responsible for the coordination and delivery of a timely and successful implementation and onboarding program including; strategic discussions, billing, account set up, contract administration, product training, community registration, etc.
- Identify and conduct regular trainings for assigned accounts, ensuring their continued success and growth with LogicMonitor.
- Responsible for tracking and optimizing ongoing product usage / utilization by assigned accounts.
- Act as the escalation point of contact and customer advocate.
- Establish a regular communication cadence with customers, based on their size, classification and/or needs.
- Ensure the communication of all product updates, newsletters & social media announcements pertaining to the usage and experience of your assigned accounts.
- Responsible for NPS & CSAT scores in assigned accounts. Participate in a defined warm-handoff process, for newly assigned accounts, with sales counterpart(s).
- Ensure compliance of service provider clients with contractually obligated certification program.
- Work with technical support on accounts that are generating abnormal number of cases, identifying need for additional engagement and/or training.
- Work with designated growth and/or renewal representatives to support efforts to retain and grow contracts for your assigned accounts.
What You'll Need:
- College Degree (4yr degree with a preference for technical degrees such as computer science or computer information systems)
- Two to three years of experience in account management, customer success, technical product training and value articulation.
- Familiarity with solution selling, and value proposition articulation in a software and SaaS environment.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and the ability to present and communicate at the VP and CEO levels.
- Desirable technical skills: Windows/Mac, SaaS, Cloud, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA etc
- Working knowledge of network monitoring is a plus, as well as, previous experience in Technical Support Engineer or Service Account Manager role is a plus.
- Hard working, creative and critical thinking, initiative-takers preferred.
A successful candidate would possess a mix of technical acumen, intellectual curiosity and interpersonal relationship building skills. If you enjoy asking questions until you know every detail around a customer's problem or environment, seek to understand the why and not just the how, and then know the customer's needs before they do then this position may be a good fit. If you are able to articulate your technical knowledge, without technical lingo, and are also not afraid to go into a datacenter and roll up your sleeves with an infrastructure team, we would love to speak with you.
If you want to be considered for this great opportunity send us a resume and cover letter.
We're not kidding about needing a cover letter! We need to hear your voice, your perspective on why this career opportunity is a good match for you. We are passionate about finding the right individual for each and every position, so thanks for taking the extra time to convey your message.