Customer Success Manager
About the Role:
Are you the friendliest person you know? Do you like to solve problems, collaborate with teams, and ensure customers have an amazing experience? If so, then you are the person we are looking for to be the CSM for Hearth!
We are an exciting and rapidly growing fintech company specializing in the home improvement loan sector, supported by 8VC, Founders Fund, and other prominent leaders in Silicon Valley. Our SaaS platform -- Hearth (www.gethearth.com) -- offers contractors across the country an effective and highly competitive way to give their customers financing options for their home improvement projects. Build something amazing with us and get in on the ground floor!
- Perform meaningful and tactical customer outreach via phone, text, live chat, and email.
- Conduct top-notch customer onboarding calls and webinars to show the customer how to make our SaaS platform work for them.
- Share valuable customer feedback and ideas with internal product and engineering teams to make our product everything our customers need and more.
- Resolve customer issues, questions, or concerns quickly and with empathy.
- Upsell, cross-sell, and retain a high volume of customers.
- Identify and escalate issues appropriately.
- Compose thoughtful and accurate messages to customers and create prepared responses to customer emails, chats, and texts.
- Manage and control numerous concurrent tasks in tandem.
- Customer-obsessed with a track record of going above and beyond for the customer.
- Highly skilled at problem solving and multitasking.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Desire to help our customers and be their advocate throughout the lifecycle.
- Ability to customize the support experience to the needs of individual customers.
- Dependable and punctual with time management and organization skills.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years experience in SaaS customer service.
- Experience in sales or finance a plus.
We are hiring for this position in our Austin, Texas office.
More About Us
Shogun embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.