Customer Success Manager
You're looking for an adventure where you can tackle complex problems, drive change, and sel a powerful and novel product. You want to collaborate with people that creatively solve problems, make decisions with conviction and nerd out about the internet. You’re comfortable with being uncomfortable, and you thrive in an environment based on continual improvement. You aren’t afraid to try new things and make mistakes. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
New Knowledge is a fast-growing information integrity company on a mission to help our clients understand the internet. We use AI and machine learning to alert brands to potentially damaging online campaigns, and we are revolutionizing the way companies and industries make sense of disinformation, echo chambers, and filter bubbles. We are led by successful entrepreneurs, NSA veterans and disinformation industry experts. Current clients include Fortune 100 customers across a number of industries and our investors include Moonshots Capital, GGV Capital and Capital Factory.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team. You must have 2 plus years of experience working with large corporate clients and have a foundation of knowledge and process. This role will be based out of our Austin office, will report to the Head of Customer Success.
What You’ll Do:
- Day-to-day you'll work with a rapidly growing team of customer success managers, product, sales, intelligence analysts, machine learning experts, and marketing professionals.
- You'll work in a cross-functional team of typically 5-7 and be responsible for ensuring the team meets deadlines in a timely manner to a high standard. This includes gathering and analyzing information, formulating and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating how this affects our clients. You'll present results to our clients and implement recommendations in collaboration with team members.
- You'll work with our clients to conduct investigations, help them understand patterns of online disinformation, interpret data, produce reports and communicate the findings to Fortune 100 executives, government partners, and journalists.
- Serve as daily client contact, working to develop a strong partnership rooted in open dialogue, mutual understanding, and respect.
- Demonstrates superior collaboration with internal departments, working to create strong and seamless integration across disciplines and bringing the right holistic thinking and offerings to deliver against client goals.
- Effectively presenting New Knowledge's recommendations and point-of-view to clients with excellence.
- Own presentation preparation – ensure that all materials are correct and submitted by partners/departments on time and supervise creation of deck.
- Demonstrates proficiency in writing skills to craft internal and client correspondence, communications plans, press materials, client presentations, etc. as well as successfully present POVs and work to gain internal and client alignment.
What You Have:
- At least 2 years of relevant experience of high level customer management
- Proven ability to manage large projects and small teams on one or more sizable accounts
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated ability to delegate tactical assignments and accurately judge and edit the work of others
- Skills and personality to operate effectively in a very fast-paced, evolving and complex business
- Ability to engage with high ranking executives on both technical and non-technical matters
- A comprehensive understanding of your clients' businesses and their missions, as well as their key stakeholders: consumers, employees, investors, regulators, media, vendors, partners and other businesses/organizations, etc., and will be able to impart this knowledge to account team members
- Ability to research, think critically and draw conclusions
- A comfort with working autonomously, and also willing to collaborate cross-functionally
- Process driven personality
- Openness to receiving and providing critical feedback
- An excitement for rapid change!!!
What You’ll Get:
- Purpose-driven work
- Market-leading salary and equity compensation
- Coverage under best in class, flexible medical, vision and dental plans
- 401(k) with 100% company match up to 4% of salary and immediate vesting
- Unlimited vacation that you’re encouraged to take, including paid parental leave
- Stocked kitchen full of healthy snacks and drinks
- Weekly catered lunch
- Free parking near our downtown office
- Free membership to onsite gym
- Annual budget to purchase books and educational subscriptions
- Monthly social events
- Many more benefits … apply to find out!