Customer Success Manager
What You'll Do:
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for partnering with, and ensuring the long-term success of, LogicMonitor’s clients. The Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing and managing LogicMonitor’s post-sales relationship with assigned accounts. The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for LogicMonitor’s accounts and is responsible for all aspects of client account success, including training, on-boarding, implementation, retention, growth and longevity. The Customer Success Manager is the primary point of contact for escalations and is responsible for continual development and nurturing of assigned accounts, identifying and planning for account evolution within the LogicMonitor solution, and for the overall success of assigned accounts.
- Responsible for all aspects of LogicMonitor client success with our tool and services.
- Tasked with building and maintaining strong, trusted advisor, relationships with key contacts within assigned accounts.
- Responsible for the coordination and delivery of a timely and successful implementation and onboarding program including; strategic discussions, billing, account set up, contract administration, product training, community registration, etc.
- Identify and conduct regular trainings for assigned accounts, ensuring their continued success and growth with LogicMonitor.
- Responsible for tracking and optimizing ongoing product usage / utilization by assigned accounts.
- Act as the escalation point of contact and customer advocate.
- Establish a regular communication cadence with customers, based on their size, classification and/or needs.
- Ensure the communication of all product updates, newsletters & social media announcements pertaining to the usage and experience of your assigned accounts.
- Responsible for NPS & CSAT scores in assigned accounts. Participate in a defined warm-handoff process, for newly assigned accounts, with sales counterpart(s).
- Ensure compliance of service provider clients with contractually obligated certification program.
- Work with technical support on accounts that are generating abnormal number of cases, identifying need for additional engagement and/or training.
- Work with designated growth and/or renewal representatives to support efforts to retain and grow contracts for your assigned accounts.
What You'll Need:
- College Degree (4yr degree with a preference for technical degrees such as computer science or computer information systems)
- 3+ years of experience in account management, customer success, customer support, technical product training and value articulation.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and the ability to present and communicate at the VP and CEO levels.
- Desirable technical skills: Windows/Mac, SaaS, Cloud, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA etc
- Familiarity with solution selling, and value proposition articulation in a software and SaaS environment.
- Working knowledge of network monitoring is a plus, as well as, previous experience in Technical Support Engineer or Service Account Manager role is a plus.