Customer Success Manager
Leading uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, Blackbaud provides software, services, expertise, and data intelligence that empowers and connects people to advance the social good movement. We serve the entire social good community, which includes nonprofits, foundation, corporations, education institutions, and the individual change agents who support them. We work with over 40,000 organizations, helping them realize their goals, fund their missions, manage their operations, and develop long-lasting supporter relationships. Our customers are passionate about making the world a better place, and we’re inspired by the opportunity to help them.
We are currently hiring a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to work with our Mid-Market Vertical Accounts. The Customer Success function exists to drive adoption, engagement, and retention through reactive, preemptive, and proactive outreach strategies. The CSM is responsible for bringing best practices and most current trends to customers, helping them drive greater business value with Blackbaud solutions through the four pillars of Customer Success: Adoption, Customer Success, Renewals and Business Support.
Responsibilities: CSM, Staff
- Has general working knowledge of the role.
- Is able to assist lower level folks on basic ‘how to do the job’ items.
- Requires general directions and guidance.
- Can engage tactically with customer teams for resolution. Handles basic and complex issues with external parties; needs guidance on how to turn negative or adversarial situations into positive results for Blackbaud.
- Helping to onboard new customers or new staff members by guiding them on how to leverage support, training and appropriate resources.
- Review metrics and benchmark data, as needed.
- Deliver industry expertise and communicate to customers about best practices and trends
- Share new product release details with groups.
- Generate employee sales leads.
- Measure and analyze CSAT of customer base by solution, assessing whether action is needed or not.
- Work with Renewals team to ensure a seamless renewal process for customers.
- Create & maintain all necessary elements of GainSight (Calls to Action, Health Score/Notes, Client Activity, etc.)
- Help connect customers to the correct account team member (i.e. finance for invoicing and billing issues); work with customer and account team to resolve the dispute.
Competencies & Qualifications
- 1 to 3 years relevant nonprofit or customer success experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation skills and credibility with C-level executives
- Strong time and project management skills
Why you’ll want to come work here:
- Competitive salary (commission/bonus based on type of role), 4 weeks paid time off, great benefits (medical, dental, vision, FSA), 401K match
- Gift matching, volunteer for vacation program, and endless community involvement opportunities
- Named to Forbes’ Fast Tech 25 and Fortune’s Change the World List; we are growing and offer incredible opportunity for advancement
- Tremendous company culture and office perks as well as a new cutting-edge new headquarters completed in 2018
Blackbaud is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, physical or mental disability, age, or veteran status or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: We do not accept unsolicited agency resumes and are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.