Customer Success Manager
Seasoned is a recently launched, well-funded startup that is focused on disrupting hiring in the high growth, high turnover food service industry. Our goal is to continually improve the lives and livelihoods of the service industry professionals we serve with unmatched access to careers, content, and connections. The team is led by an experienced set of consumer technology veterans from LinkedIn, Lynda, Art.com, NoWait, and Home Away who have experience building rich, customer friendly experiences.
No other company seeks to create a place as diverse and dynamic as the industry we serve. With offices in Austin, TX and San Francisco, CA, we’re looking for people excited about being at the heart of how 10% of the American Workforce thrives.
Job Description + Responsibilities:
This is a full-time position focused on maximizing customer success and retention while driving operational excellence. This role requires working alongside Sales, Product and Senior Management to constantly represent the voice of the customer and to drive the highest possible return on investment. Key focus areas will include retention, revenue expansion and lead generation.
You will be responsible for ensuring that customers are getting the most value out of Seasoned with widespread adoption within managed brands and successful team building. You will develop strong customer relationships, serve as a customer advocate, identify upsell opportunities that align with the customer needs, facilitate problem resolution, and be knowledgeable about the product and able to assist in onboarding and training.
- Own portfolio of strategic accounts, execute strategies to improve customer success, increase retention and grow revenue from these accounts.
- Grow portfolio by providing insights and best practices, garnering success stories and expanding adoption and engagement within managed brands.
- Understand customer satisfaction by communicating with customers, analyzing data and gathering feedback; must be able to use data to support arguments.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input to product, marketing and sales.
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support new customer rollouts, reactivations and expansion opportunities.
- Understand workflows, pain points, constraints in customer environment. Monitor levels of engagement and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
Key Results impacted:
- # stores who are highly engaged with the Seasoned Product
- Customer retention
- Customer satisfaction
- Revenue growth
A successful candidate should:
- Have 2-5 years customer success or account management experience working with C-level audience, SaaS company prefered.
- Be open to working in a startup environment, i.e., willing to wear more than one hat when it comes to supporting our customers;
- Be able to work fast and understand the needs of both our customers and the business;
- Be able to use data to support arguments; should be able to consolidate ideas into succinct communication tailored to audience: internal vs customer-facing.
- Bring a positive attitude and passion for our challenge; and
- Never stop learning.
Come join us in building something smart, unique, and useful.
Compensation: Competitive and includes stock, benefits, 401k, etc.
Seasoned provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Seasoned complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.