Customer Success Manager
Who we’re looking for:
Modernize is looking for a Customer Success Manager to join the Regional ($5M to $20M sized customers) Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager role presents the ideal opportunity to further develop your account management skill set as you work to ensure the success of our largest portfolio. You will work collaboratively across internal departments to orchestrate the delivery and optimization of our services to an individual account base. You will serve as a subject matter expert on Modernize’s digital marketing and lead generation solutions and help develop and execute strategies and tactics designed to maximize desired outcomes for our customers, ensure ROI, drive customer retention, increase revenue, and create high customer satisfaction.
The Modernize work environment is very dynamic and requires a person who is comfortable operating at a fast pace, who will proactively collaborate with multiple teams and outside partners while driving results. We are looking for someone to lend their experience to grow the team.
What you will do:
- You are responsible for managing and growing clients that spend hundreds of thousands of dollars each year with our online marketing service. While this is not a hunting sales role, it requires sales acumen and is a highly visible revenue-based position.
- Using a consultative approach, you will grow your accounts by advising them on best practices, measuring results to prove ROI, expanding budgets, testing new products, and open up additional territories
- Build and execute strategic account plans in order to achieve client satisfaction, retention, and maximize the lifetime value of the partnership
- Communicate frequently with key contacts within the assigned account portfolio to understand their needs, solve problems, and help drive optimization of their digital marketing program
- Review customer program performance data and prepare reports and presentations to the customer and internal teams
- Partner internally with marketing, sales, product, and engineering to ensure delivery excellence
- Conduct onboarding activities for new customers inclusive of account setup within our leads management system, the organization of internal delivery teams, and customer training.
- Expand an ever-increasing set of responsibilities over time to fully develop your account management skill set
Who you are:
- Talent for data analysis, with an ability to find the story behind the numbers and to use insight to drive specific action plans
- Strong business acumen and ability to interface with all levels of organizations
- A winner with a strong desire to see your accounts thrive, driving revenue for the company
- The desire to grow professional skill sets and progress career
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Relentlessly positive attitude and resilient in the face of challenges
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong Interdepartmental communication, project management, and organization.
- Ability to quickly learn and utilize internal systems
- 1-4 years of sales/account management experience
- Start-up experience highly preferred
- HS Diploma required. Bachelor's degree in business preferred.
- Experience in lead generation / digital demand generation marketing a strong plus
- Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint experience
- Strong presentation skills and ability to operate under high-pressure environments