Customer Success Manager
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our team of Radicals and help redefine Customer Success. We not only delight customers but also transform them into advocates of Square Root and our product, CoEFFICIENT. We develop lasting client relationships by identifying opportunities, measuring results, and focusing on successful business outcomes. Intrigued? Keep reading!
Our customer success managers collaborate with customers + internal teams to deliver business value through our software + services. In this role, you'll:
- Become a subject matter expert (SME) in our customer’s domain, providing actionable and timely solutions to their business challenges
- Be responsible for your client's upsells and renewals, which are the driving force of our business
- Let your curiosity and problem-solving skills constantly find better solutions to internal and external initiatives and processes
- Produce custom reports, more often than not using database queries, to improve adoption of a business area, module, dashboard or report
- Tackle client integration + configuration of our products, training, project planning, contract management, and software delivery
- Collaborate with teams from across Square Root to find the root cause of and creative solutions to client's business problems
- Be the voice of the customer, essential to project success and helping our customers reach their goals!
Here’s what we think makes a great Customer Success Manager:
- You’ve got 3+ years of customer-facing experience as an account manager, product manager, sales manager, or program manager for a software company
- You’re experienced in managing client expectations + increasing client satisfaction, adoption, and growth
- You know how to nurture a client for advocacy and work to expand their use of our product
- You’re a thoughtful communicator with clear and concise verbal and written skills
- You’re positive, self-motivated, and comfortable wearing multiple hats
- You’re analytically-minded and love to solve complex problems
- You’re innately curious and possess the initiative to tackle and own new projects or processes
- You have a deep understanding and passion for exceptional user experience
- You’ve got experience working within and adapting to technical teams
- Computer Science degree or previous technical experience is a plus
- This role includes 40% travel.
- Please apply with a cover letter that details why you’re a fit for the role and Square Root!
Our Radical Culture
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. As we grow, we’re not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but we’re also looking for people that share our values. This is the code we live by:
- Think big; Do bigger. Big ideas are meant to be pursued. We have a bias for action, iteration, and impact.
- Be Customer Inspired. Our customers’ toughest challenges inspire us to build innovative software. We delight them by deeply understanding their business and driving results.
- Partner. We’re approachable, dependable, and collaborative. We go above and beyond to help our customers, our partners, and one another succeed.
- Thrive. We revere personal and professional growth. We recognize individuality, embrace authenticity, and celebrate each other’s success.
The Good Stuff
Founded in Austin, Texas, we’ve been bootstrapped and profitable since our start in 2006. Along the way, we’ve added a slew of perks inspired by our team of Radicals. Here are some fan favorites:
- Flexibility: no dress code, unlimited PTO, and paid parental leave
- Competitive benefits and compensation
- A cozy campus of 1920’s craftsman homes in downtown
- Team lunches, stocked kitchen + bar, coffee-snob compliant coffee machines
- Radicals get $3,000 a year to learn anything (seriously!). PEOPLE Magazine recognized our Learn Anything program in their 2019 list of "50 Companies that Care," located here.
Dig it? Apply today!
We’re always looking for people to add to and evolve our culture + company. We want you to bring your unique experience and perspective, so don’t worry about checking all the boxes. If our values and mission resonate with you, please apply! Additionally, Square Root is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender and sexual identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.