Customer Success Manager
Customer Success Managers take ownership of AlertMedia’s customer relationships which we value above all else. The right candidate will be determined to achieve effective training and on-boarding as well as the highest possible satisfaction rates across the accounts they manage. They will approach each relationship with a “partnership” mentality, and make sure customer needs are always met and problems are always solved quickly.
Who you are:
You'd be excited to buy into our "customer love" mentality and are motivated by going above and beyond for the customers you serve. You are a team player, have a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality when it comes to your customers and there is no task too big or too small in order to best support them. You enjoy a consultative, 1x1 approach to Customer Success and value a "we're all in this together" mentality.
Who we are:
AlertMedia has disrupted the mass notification industry and become its technology leader, now serving some of the largest and most respected companies in the world. Our emergency communication software and monitoring services enable organizations keep their people safe, informed, and connected. Customers in telecom, healthcare, transportation, energy, manufacturing, government and education are using the AlertMedia platform for emergency communication, regular business communication, and operational activities such as scheduling, dispatching, and other logistics.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information please visit www.alertmedia.com.
What you will do:
- Build strong relationships with our customers
- On-board new customers (including getting in employee contact data via Excel upload, active directory sync and API)
- Train new customers on the AlertMedia platform based on their specific use case
- Provide quick and responsive ongoing technical and administrative support
- Understand our customers’ unique needs and how they utilize the application
- Keep track of new product developments and strategically inform clients about them
- Communicate desired software requirements to product management team
- Acquire industry knowledge related to general trends, use cases, and emerging technologies
- Identify up-selling opportunities to ensure customers using the AlertMedia platform to fullest capacity
- Identify additional opportunities within their company to broaden Alert Media footprint
- Ensure positive and productive customer experience to maintain software renewals
- Collaborate with marketing and technology departments to execute sales strategy as new products and features are released
- Contribute to AlertMedia’s culture, values and vision for the future
- BA/BS degree preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in account management, customer success management or on-boarding role
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident (We will not sponsor at this time)
- Experience working with medium-sized to enterprise level customers
- Comfort level owning a volume of accounts with a tailored approach
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Customer on-boarding experience
- Strong listening skills with the ability to mirror and work with a variety of customer profiles
- Excellent project management skills with ability to prioritize
- Experience working with large data-sets, file uploads and comfort level working with high-volume spreadsheets
- Strong analytical, negotiation and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to work with all members of our team (business development, software development, and product management)
- Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- The ability and desire to work in a fast-paced challenging environment
- The desire to learn and be coached
What we offer:
- Base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Stock options- Be a shareholder in the company
- Competitive PTO + holidays to enjoy balance
- Health benefits- Medical,Dental,Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- Company-Wide bonus program based on collective success
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- An exciting and positive work environment
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company
AlertMedia is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.