CUSTOMER SUCCESS MANAGER
Are you a people person? Do you enjoy building and maintaining relationships? Do you thrive on multitasking, solving problems, and getting your clients to results while you balance the expectations and engagement of these relationships? If so, we have the job for you. This is a job for someone who has a passion for working with customers and software products in the Higher Education industry.
At Civitas Learning, we are looking for a committed Customer Success Manager to join our Customer Success team, where you’ll have the opportunity to manage relationships with our customers - colleges and universities across the U.S. that are excited about using predictive analytics to measurably improve student success. In this role, you will serve as the primary contact for our customers throughout the life of our relationship with the account. You will drive additional value by coordinating sessions with Civitas SMEs throughout the client relationship. By combining your keen sense for supporting client needs with an understanding for how our analytics platform and applications can help them attain their strategic objectives, you’ll be able to accelerate our customers’ student success initiatives and help them continuously learn about the impact of their work.
What you will do as a Customer Success Manager:
- Build and maintain relationships, and act as the primary point of contact for a portfolio of clients
- Develop customer success plans, product adoption strategies and desired outcome/ROI metrics for each client through discovery and goal setting discussions with key stakeholders
- Conduct business reviews to track progress against goals and ensure client satisfaction while leading them to becoming a reference
- Collaborate with Civitas SMEs and thoughtfully introduce them to the relationship (and executive stakeholders) at the most appropriate time
- Support product adoption through coordinating training sessions, data analysis, and action-oriented strategic planning
- Directly influence retention through customer satisfaction survey follow-ups, develop renewal strategies and identify potential upsells
- Collaborate with Project Managers, Data Engineers, Trainers, Marketing, Sales, Consulting and Product Teams to ensure internal stakeholders are driving towards our client’s goals
- Learn and better understand predictive analytics and the world of Higher Education
- Understand the Civitas Learning Analytics Platform and Product Suite
- Experience using Salesforce, Gainsight, Confluence, Clarizen, Slack, JIRA, Google applications is preferred
- Travel up to 30%
What we are looking for in a Customer Success Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2-4 years experience in client services/account management
- Ability to manage complex customer relationships through excellent communication and emotional intelligence
- Proven ability to manage and grow a portfolio of clients from strategy to adoption with measurable results
- Navigate complex relationships both internally and externally
- Unwavering integrity, attention to detail, and desire to exceed client expectations
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and multitask while still meeting deadlines
- Outstanding oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present to senior level stakeholders
- Experience delivering technology-driven solutions, strongly prefer experience working with a SaaS company or higher education industry
- Bonus points for working with business intelligence, analytics software, and/or in higher education
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
What you are looking for in your career
- An office full of insanely talented, mission-driven people
- The chance to use your powers to do something that truly matters
- Being involved with a once-in-a-generation company, at the cutting edge of technology
If you have the passion to forge meaningful relationships, the challenger mindset required to keep partners engaged, the ability to understand the bigger picture and to put yourself in the shoes of colleges and universities faced with the unique challenge and opportunity of designing better pathways to student success, then you belong here.
About Civitas Learning:
Civitas Learning helps colleges and universities harness the power of their student data to improve student success outcomes. We embed actionable intelligence in workflow tools so higher education can focus their student success strategies, deliver proactive care, inspire holistic advising, and quickly measure what’s working for whom. With our platform, software and services, our customers empower leaders, advisors, faculty, & students to measurably improve enrollment, persistence, and graduation outcomes.
Today, we work with 375 colleges and universities, serving nearly 8 million students. Together with our growing community of customers, we are making the most of the world’s learning data to help graduate a million more students per year by 2025. For more information, visit: www.civitaslearning.com.
Civitas Learning is located in the heart of downtown Austin, directly across from Lady Bird Lake and the Austin Hike and Bike Trail. Civitas offers a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance, onsite paid parking, 401-K Program and a flexible paid time off policy. Civitas Learning is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.