Customer Success Manager
HUVR is seeking a talented, results-oriented, energetic, and highly-motivated individual to join our Customer Success Team. The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is responsible for driving market adoption of HUVR’s Industrial Asset Management SaaS Solutions while building and maintaining strong customer relationships. The CSM ensures a high level of customer satisfaction and drives services and license utilization leading to ROI recognition, strong contract renewals, and solution growth opportunities. This position requires a dynamic individual with the capability to manage multiple accounts, ability to establish appropriate success criteria, and drive programs toward success. You will be working with CxOs, Engineers, Project Managers, IT and Industrial Asset Inspection Experts.
- Establish HUVR as a leader in enterprise-wide Industrial Asset Management Solutions at our strategic and major targets.
- Advise customers on how to best utilize the HUVR solutions within their organization
- Advise customers on rollout and usage strategies
- Assist customers with creating, educating, and delivering of rollout plans
- Assist customers with onboarding/training of engineering, project management, and asset inspection teams
- Work closely with HUVR Support and Software Development teams by providing oversight and management for issues and initiatives to ensure consistently-positive customer experiences
- Prepare and lead customer program kickoffs and weekly reviews; maintain an accurate record of discussions and action items
- Serve as customer advocate while capturing feedback and reporting requests to Product Management
- Understand the technologies, constraints, and other issues connected with an Industrial Asset Management Solution and its implementation
- Demonstrate HUVR’s value proposition, its core platform features, and product lines and other related technologies
- Match HUVR’s solution to the customer’s business and technical requirements
- Develop and share best practices with team members to enhance the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of the support of customers
- Collaborate with Sales on account strategies, identify opportunities for expansions
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent planning and program management skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent applicable experience
- 3 or more years’ experience working on and ideally leading Software consulting projects (SaaS preferred)
- Experience in consulting program management, selling consulting services and/or acting in a sales role
- Excellent customer-facing skills – including excellent written and oral communication skills to enable strong presentation abilities
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively with many different and sometimes challenging personalities
- Excellent multitasking and well-developed project management skills
- Self-motivated and able to solve problems independently and in team settings
- Ability to work well across functional groups and influence others to get things done
- Excellent team player and demonstrated ability to work well under pressure
- Ability to effectively facilitate cross-functional teams and resources
- Strong critical thinking, analytically-minded and highly organized with proven problem-solving abilities
- Ability to travel at least 50% of the time, based out of Austin, Texas
What We Can Offer To You:
- A chance to make a significant impact as part of a small, growing team.
- Competitive salary
- Generous PTO
- Flexible schedule and work/life balance
- Great benefits
- Choose your own computer setup
- Office snacks and weekly team lunches
- Team building events and activities
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
HUVRdata does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.