Customer Success Manager at ScaleFactor
ScaleFactor is working to pioneer a new SaaS category, and we need leaders who enjoy venturing into uncharted territory and blazing a trail with innovative solutions. If you are an exceptional Customer Success Manager who is looking for the next chapter in your career, join our Customer Success Team.
You are innately curious, a solid communicator and a capable orchestrator. Your goal is to understand a customer’s business, help solve their problems, accelerate their growth and return insights to the business that contribute to customer experience improvements at scale.
- Continually managing the Customer Journey, setting milestones and goals to achieve as they are progressing and completed
- Are always a step ahead in setting expectations for how the customer will interact and what they should expect from ScaleFactor and always follow through
- Determine and understand customer’s needs and map to ScaleFactor’s software offerings
- Identity and articulate themes from customer accounting and finance infrastructure and systems data
- Own the relationship with assigned customer accounts, including increasing adoption, driving correct usage, ensuring retention, increasing renewals, and increasing overall satisfaction.
- Bridge the gap between Customer Support and the Product teams.
- Work to establish a trusted relationship with each customer while driving the continued value of ScaleFactor’s products.
- Act as a customer advocate to collaborate and share customer feedback internally with Product, Engineering and other cross-functional teams to enhance ongoing product development efforts
- Strategically work with assigned accounts to identify churn risk and work proactively to eliminate that risk
- Own the Customer value and partner with sales on the renewal and expansion of your book of business
- Proven track record in building and cultivating customer relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal)
- Accounting knowledge (though not an SME) of month-end closes, payroll and tax filings, reconciliations, fixed assets and accruals
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field required
- 5+ years of solid experience in Customer Success Management role
- Demonstrated ability to drive efficiency and resolve problems in a quality-focused manner
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
- Willingness to provide assistance to customers in a helpful, patient and respectful manner
- Experience with SaaS Customer Success Software such as Gainsight, ChurnZero or Client Success.
- Experience with SalesForce software.
- Experience with accounting tools such as Xero, QBO, Bill.com, Gusto, Abacus, Expensify
- Accounting education or related work experience
- Customer consulting experience
- Competitive benefits package and stock options to all our full-time employees
- Unlimited cold brew, snacks, and catered lunch on Fridays!
- Be a part of the winning Scalefactor team and experience Austin’s Best Places to Work three years in a row from 2017 to 2019!
If this role describes you, we look forward to receiving your Customer Success Manager application online!
Note this position is based in our East Austin headquarters with a start date in Q4 2019!