Customer Success Manager
About the Role
Are you passionate about SaaS solutions? Are you creative yet data oriented? Do you like driving results and making an impact? If so, the Customer Success Manager (CSM) role is for you. The CSM role is part of Evernote’s Customer Experience organization and reports to the Director of Global Customer Success. Our Customer Success Managers are product authority and trusted advisors who drive adoption and increase value for our B2B customers by enabling our customers to work smarter, ultimately driving team productivity. We work hard and are serious about what we do - but we also like to have fun!What you will do
- Account management – Maintain direct relationships with Evernote’s B2B customers. Ensure our customers have the right knowledge to use Evernote to its fullest capabilities. This entails scheduling and conducting product demos, gaining insight into customer use case(s), and providing custom trainings as required.
- Account Growth – Seek opportunities to grow adoption within the accounts you lead. Work with the administrators and key executives in the customer organization by providing solutions that are customized to the needs of those key stakeholders.
- On-boarding – Take the lead by on-boarding new customers onto Evernote’s platform. This will require cross-functional coordination with the Evernote Sales team to ascertain use cases and develop custom programs to ensure a smooth launch.
- Advocacy – As the main point of contact for the customer, advocate on our customer’s behalf. This includes partnering with cross-functional teams across marketing and product to serve as the voice of the customer within the organization.
- Be responsible for key customer success metrics including renewal, account growth and churn.
- Drive Evernote Business license adoption and active usage via one-to-one or one-to-many consultative approaches.
- Advise customers on best practices to train and launch Evernote Business at scale within customer organizations.
- Develop strategic adoption plans for strategic accounts.
- Conduct regular business reviews with strategic accounts.
- Identify opportunities for growth, post-implementation.
- Advocate for customers and partners with cross-functional team members to translate business needs and requirements into new product solutions.
- Develop and track key deployment and adoption metrics.
- Identify and drive customer references and case studies.
- Bachelor's Degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Minimum of five years experience as a customer success manager or similar function
- Embody strong account management skills and providing exceptional customer support
- Have managed a portfolio of customers and driven growth within those accounts
- Self-motivated problem solver with a passion for data and a strong work-ethic
- Very strong written, communication and interpersonal skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously while paying strict attention to detail
- Familiar with Salesforce.com
- Enthusiastic problem solver
- Out of the box thinker
- Service oriented and enjoy speaking with customers all day
- Great teammate
Read Full Job Description