Customer Success Manager at SecureLink
Who We Are
Astronauts needed for a mission.
At the risk of sounding immodest, SecureLink may be the coolest company you've never heard of. After 14 years in business, we announced a strategic investment from Vista Equity Partners in 2017. Vista is the leading technology investment firm focusing exclusively on software, data, and technology-enabled companies. With our partners, existing customers, products and people, we are excited to launch the company to a higher orbit.
SecureLink is the leading platform for secure, remote support of enterprise software. Our customers are top-tier names in healthcare, gaming, government, retail, legal and other highly-regulated industries.
SecureLink's world headquarters in West Austin is called the Hill Country Spaceship - a great facility we believe you would be proud to call your workplace.
What You'll Do
The Customer Success Manager is the central point of contact for all customer success and satisfaction during the customer lifecycle, working with and escalating to technical operations, professional services, product management, and account management resources on behalf of customers to ensure customer satisfaction, retention, and expansion. Main areas of focus include:
Implementation - Works with implementation & sales teams to ensure customer goals are documented and communicated. Participates in kickoff and as key escalation resource during the implementation cycle to resolve delays and issues. Holds transition meeting at go live with customer and account management/onboarding resources to establish persistent communication through the lifecycle.
Onboarding & Rollout - Collaborates with Onboarding and Account Management resources to ensure new customers quickly and effectively reach their goal and potential connectivity. Proactively monitors ongoing connectivity trends for new and existing customers, reporting and escalating trends for strategic account action.
Customer Tracking & Escalation - Primary resource for customer Watchlist process, monitoring overall health and satisfaction trends through the customer scorecard. Identifies and escalates identified issues to appropriate departments for assessment and resolution, working with them and customer as appropriate to increase growth and minimize churn.
Customer Communication - Primary contact for inbound communication from customers; responsible for relaying and escalating requests to appropriate groups at SecureLink. Holds scheduled reviews with customers based on tier to identify current and future goals. Informs the customer or serves as primary contact for notifications from SecureLink management.
Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Own customer satisfaction, health, and churn for assigned accounts at all stages of customer lifecycle
- Address and escalate customer requests for technical, product, onboarding, and project issues
- Review and address customer satisfaction reports to highlight successes and resolve issues
- Work with Project Management during Implementation of new customers to ensure customer goals and strategic objectives are met
- Manage Watchlist process to ensure endangered accounts are being tracked and issues are resolved appropriately
- Work with Onboarding Specialists to reach customer rollout goals/potential and expand SecureLink footprint within customer organization
- Work with Account Management to prepare annual and ad-hoc business reviews for assigned customers
What You'll Need
- 1+ year of experience working with customers in Technology or a related field
- Customer Success Management Best Practices
- Customer Service Best Practices
- Best practices for data entry and documentation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - SecureLink foots the whole bill for employees and subsidizes dependent coverage at 75%!
- Wellness: SecureLink kicks cash into your HSA, $2,500 for those with individual coverage and $5,000 for those with family coverage. Employees are provided with a standing desk, healthy snacks, and have free access to an onsite gym.
- Retirement: SecureLink contributes 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer. Additionally, we offer 10 paid company holidays.
- Perks: Our onsite kitchen provides employees with healthy options for breakfast & lunch every day. We kick back $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- Workspace: Casual dress code for our employees, and you will see many people around wearing jeans, and yes – even t-shirts and the occasional pair of flip-flops.
Happy and successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission to have fun creating value over the long run. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to meaningfully contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
If you are just looking for another job, this is not the place for you. We like to laugh and be around happy, smart, interesting, self-motivated and "slinky" people. Slackers, grumps, and pessimists need not apply.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.