· Own the Customer Relationship, Drive Renewal and Find Areas for Business Growth. Drive and lead adoption across business units.
· Be your Customers’ Biggest Fan and Greatest Consultant. Help adapt your client’s organization in order to get the most out of the SourceDay platform. Become an expert in your client’s organization and provide governance and sponsorship to SourceDay capabilities.
· Create a Company-Wide Culture of Customer Success
· Align with Product Around Driving Product Roadmap
· Share Customer feedback in Company-Wide Feedback Loop
- Empathetic, Positive Attitude with a drive to provide a Customer experience unlike any other.
- Detail orientated, exceptional communication, collaborative and eager to jump in where needed.
- You can demonstrate success in thinking strategically, executing tactically while providing
- consistent and high levels of client engagement, growth and retention in a fast-paced
- Comfortable in a start-up environment, ready to pivot when needed, and excited about playing a
- central role in the future of the team and SourceDay as whole
- 3+ years in Customer Success, Relationship Management, or similar role. Experience in client-
- facing role with a background that could be from client support, account management, project
- management, manufacturing that has seen you strive for successful outcomes.
If this sounds like you, please send your resume and a cover letter that includes a time you surprised and delighted a customer and what theme song would best describe your Customer Success style!
SourceDay removes waste and mistakes from global supply chains by freeing teams from unorganized email messages and cumbersome spreadsheets. More than 100 manufacturers use SourceDay to manage the billions of dollars that they spend on the materials they need to make their products. Managing spend through SourceDay’s centralized platform eliminates human error and inefficiency while dramatically improving a company’s ability to maximize margin and meet customer commitments on time.
SourceDay is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate in employment opportunities on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, veteran status, or disability.
Local Candidates Only
Read Full Job Description