Customer Success Manager
Shipwell(R) is transforming the supply chain industry by replacing opaque and manual processes through a tech-enabled, fully connected logistics ecosystem with more than 500,000 carrier partners. Our platform uses machine learning to analyze over 100 million rows of real-time data every day, reducing waste and friction, delivering better business intelligence, and driving continuous improvement across our customer supply chains. Shipwell is proud to be recognized by industry experts as a leader in shipping and logistics, including FreightTech 25.
Shipwell is a fast-paced, high-energy start-up that strives to build the future of shipping every day. Diversity of thought and cross-department collaboration is very important to us. We deliver open, honest, careful communication and work as hard as we play. We create & deliver solutions that are revolutionizing the industry, which brings excitement and purpose to our work. If you are looking for a place that will help you tap into your best work-self and give you hands-on experience building something big, then we invite you to come and build the future of shipping with us!What you’ll do when you get here:
- Managing client relationships from onboarding through renewal and serving as the named point of contact for customer accounts
- Driving adoption, comprehension, and utilization of Shipwell products in customer organizations
- Managing all aspects of customer onboarding projects including customer satisfaction, project deliverables, and coordination of internal tasks
- Collaborating with internal resources from Sales, Product Management and Engineering to complete onboarding on time and within scope
- Creating Shipwell advocates and experts through consultative training sessions (mostly remote via web conference, with some in person) and providing exemplary support
- Gathering feedback from customers to deliver to Product and other internal teams to further improve the user experience
- Troubleshooting and triaging customer reported issues by utilizing product expertise and working with internal stakeholders to resolve these issues efficiently
- Addressing product-related questions from customers through clear and timely communication, and building out a repository of accessible customer-facing resources to address future inquiries
- Becoming a Shipping Hero by building deep knowledge both of the features and functionality within Shipwell products, and of the processes and operations within customer organizations
What you need to have:
- Experience helping users adopt SaaS products
- Logistics Industry Experience
- The ability to upsell products
- Experience managing projects and meeting deadlines
- Experience in a customer service related position with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management, prioritization, and organizational skills, with attention to detail and ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Confidence and motivation to creatively solve problems
- Self-motivation, team-orientation, and adaptability
- Willingness to learn, multitask, manage multiple concurrent projects, and work in a fast-paced agile environment.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least 3+ years experience working in either Implementation, Account Management, or SaaS Customer Service
What we offer:
- Career growth opportunities
- Friendly and inclusive company culture
- Team building events and office celebrations
- Competitive compensation with company stock options
- Company sponsored healthcare, dental, and vision insurance
- The kitchen is fully stocked with local coffee, drinks, and snacks
- An open work environment where everyone has a voice
- Subsidized gym, cell phone, learning and commuter reimbursements. Oh yeah, and entertainment reimbursement, we’ve got you covered!
- An exceptional team of passionate, bright, and inspirational coworkers
Shipwell is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any sort. We do celebrate diversity and believe experience comes in different forms; many skills are transferable; and passion goes a long way. Diversity in our team makes for better problem solving, more creative thinking, and ultimately a better product and company culture.
Even more important than your resume is a clear demonstration of impact, dedication, and the ability to thrive in a fast paced and collaborative environment. Shipwell strives to have an inclusive work environment; so if you are hard working & good at what you do then please come as you are. We want you to contribute, grow, & learn at Shipwell and we encourage you to apply if your experience is close to what we’re looking for.
We are looking forward to adding new perspectives to our team!