Customer Success Manager at Brinqa
Successful Customer Success Managers will help increase customer retention by establishing themselves as credible authorities in the industry to build and maintain customer relationships.
The Customer Success Manager, is the primary technical contact for accounts that are entitled to a designated CSM who is their advocate for their use of the Brinqa services. The CSM maintains all aspects of the relationship from possible issues, filing and advocating for enhancements, partnering with engineering & sales, helping plan for new releases and rollouts and otherwise participating in the overall account management support of the customer.
Support Single Point of Contact - The CSM will manage all of their customer’s cases, ensuring that accurate resources are leveraged, monitoring time to resolution, advocating bug fixes, managing sensitive and business critical issues impacting either the customer’s business or impacting Brinqa's relationship with the customer, and in general doing everything possible to bring a speedy resolution to the issue. This position is an Individual Contributor position and reports to the Manager of Customer Success.
- Manage and cultivate the relationship and communication with customers
- Drive resolution of production issues, including: escalation, strategy sessions and distribution of knowledge throughout the company
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of existing systems and new systems in order to provide accurate assistance and training to customers and CS Team
- Act as a trusted advisor for Brinqa products and understand features, such as our integration to sources, platform features and all applications
- Interface with internal groups for problem resolution and issue escalation
- Act as the liaison and customer advocate inside Brinqa
- Track customer issues via the Service Desk for communication and resolution
- Contribute to identifying upsell opportunities and new use cases
- Track record of successful customer service and customer success management on multiple concurrent projects to enterprise customers within a complex and dynamic environment
- Good understanding of web based technologies for assitance in communicating customer issues.
- Comprehensive skillset and knowledge of program management, related tools, and methodologies
- Familiarity and experience managing Information security projects is a plus
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment