Customer Success Representative
Sumo is used by over 150,000 websites daily, reaching over 60+ million people. Every month, 1 in 7 people in the world visit a website that uses Sumo and it's our job to make sure the people behind those sites are taken care of.
There is nothing more important than meeting our customer's Sumo needs. We're looking for people who understand this basic principle and want to work somewhere with purpose, under leadership that listens. We provide top notch, around the clock, don't leave until you're finished type of service. Every customer we work with is our highest priority and we don't go home until they are taken care of. Seriously.
Our Success Representatives make the difference between customer’s experiencing worst case scenario situations, to willingly paying for assistance that guides, educates, and truly showcases the value and importance of Sumo for their business. We directly help them meet their goals that propel their email list building and online growth while making Sumo integral to their success
- You will master Sumo and understand it deeply, particularly why its important for our customer's.
- You will listen intently to our customers and with quick sharp thinking and expert knowledge of Sumo, help resolve issues and field questions on live onboarding sessions.
- You will routinely move from demonstrating product to customer strategy to complex technical troubleshooting.
- You will handle customers on the verge of churning and turn them into excited, satisfied, and informed customers who excel with our tools.
- You will examine customer analytics, site design, and business type, to implement a Strategy that will help them take full advantage of our tools.
- You will teach, guide, and often fully manage a customer’s Sumo setup and optimization.
Who you are:
- You genuinely love helping others succeed and strongly believe in the value of our product.
- You are very familiar with understanding the needs of a business and how to make a website successful.
- You are well spoken and excel at giving live demos.
- You are detail-oriented and are comfortable building processes that streamline your work and effectiveness.
- You understand that up-selling is about giving value to customers not pushing something unneeded. You make the right recommendations to ensure customers reach their goals.
- You are independent, but self-aware of your limits and can communicate to better yourself.
- You research, follow, and stay on top current trends in the SaaS space and what our competitors are doing.
- 1-3 years Customer Success experience
- Experience with Sumo or similar products
- Experience with Live video onboarding or public speaking
- Experience with Zoom, Skype, and other Video/Screen sharing services
- Experience with Chrome Developer Tools
- Experience with OSX, Windows, Android and iOS
- Installed and use Sumo on a website
- Experience with modifying and customizing websites
- WPM: 60+
- Experience with Zendesk
- Very familiar with Sumo
- Sales Experience
- Marketing Experience
- WPM: 75+