Customer Success Representative
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for leadership and a healthy, active, life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for developing and managing LogicMonitor's post-sales relationship with designated Primary Market Pool Accounts (smaller Pro, Webtech and Starter License Package). The Customer Success Representative role will be highly transactional, servicing a large number of primary and starter package accounts through a variety of communication and outreach campaigns. The goal of the Customer Success Representative will be to increase overall Lifetime Value and Customer Satisfaction ratings for assigned accounts, while at the same time identifying accounts with potential to grow into the Major or Strategic markets. The Customer Success Representative will assume full account ownership of all starter package accounts, thereby allowing these Customer Success Managers to increase engagement frequency with higher-value Major and Strategic Market Accounts. This is an entry level role that will allow you to grow your career in Customer Success.
Here's a closer look at the duties in this key role:
- Act as the escalation point of contact from internal resources as needed
- Ensure assigned accounts receive product updates, newsletters, tweets/social media announcements that pertain to their usage and experience
- Understand, track and increase ongoing product usage / utilization in assigned accounts
- Ensure appropriate customer certifications are obtained and maintained on an ongoing basis
- Participate in regular customer engagements such as webex and face to face events
- Work with technical support on accounts that are generating abnormal number of cases, identifying need for additional engagement, training and education as appropriate
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree, with a preference for technical degrees such as computer science or computer information systems
- Strong interest in account management, customer success, or customer support
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, with the ability to present
- Desirable technical skills: Windows/Mac, SaaS, Cloud, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, etc.
- Working knowledge of network monitoring is a plus, as well as, previous experience in Technical Support Engineer or Service Account Manager role is a plus
- Hard working, creative and critical thinking, initiative-takers preferred