Customer Success Representative
What You'll Do:
The Customer Success Representative is responsible for developing and managing LogicMonitor's post-sales relationship with designated Primary Market Pool Accounts. The Customer Success Representative role will be highly transactional, servicing a large number of primary and starter package accounts through a variety of communication and outreach campaigns. The goal of the Customer Success Representative will be to increase overall long term value and customer satisfaction ratings for assigned accounts, while at the same time identifying accounts with potential to grow into the Major or Strategic markets. TheCustomer Success Representative will assume full account ownership of all starter package accounts, thereby allowing the Customer Success Managers to increase engagement frequency with higher-value Major and Strategic Market Accounts
- Act as the escalation point of contact from internal resources as needed
- Ensure assigned accounts receive product updates, newsletters, tweets/social media announcements that pertain to their usage and experience
- Understand, track and increase ongoing product usage / utilization in assigned accounts
- Ensure appropriate customer certifications are obtained and maintained on an ongoing basis
- Participate in regular customer engagements such as webex and face to face events
- Work with technical support on accounts that are generating abnormal number of cases, identifying need for additional engagement, training and education as appropriate
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's Degree with a preference for technical degrees such as computer science or computer information systems.
- 2+ years of experience in account management, customer success, customer support, technical product training or value articulation.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills, and the ability to present and communicate at the VP and CEO levels.
- Desirable technical skills or familiarity: Windows/Mac, SaaS, Cloud, MCP, MCSE, MCSA, CCNA, etc.
- Working knowledge of network monitoring is a plus, as well as, previous experience in Technical Support Engineer or Service Account Manager role is a plus.