Customer Success Representative at OutboundEngine
At OutboundEngine we know that marketing can be overwhelming for many small business owners. We combine simple software and talented people to help these small business owners keep their customers and gain new ones. We also know how frustrating and difficult customer service can be to work with effectively. The Members of the Customer Success team at OutboundEngine serve as trusted marketing partners to our customers helping them at every step of the customer lifecycle from Implementation to Renewal.
As a Customer Success Representative at OutboundEngine your day will be dedicated to helping our customers grow their individual businesses how they want. OE’s Customer Success Representatives spend most of their day interacting with customers at different points in the customer life cycle, predominantly via phone. You will have an impact on the businesses of our customers, the lives of your coworkers, and the bottom line of the company every day, in every interaction.
What you’ll be doing:
- Answering inbound phone calls from customers regarding general questions, troubleshooting, and technical support across various channels.
- Proactively reaching out to our customer base via phone to schedule account overviews with their Account Manager.
- Responding to inbound customer emails.
- Re-selling the value of OutboundEngine in every customer interaction.
- Driving NPS through exceptional interactions with OE’s customers.
- De-escalating difficult situations and coming to a place of mutual understanding.
- Working efficiently across systems including but certainly not limited to SalesForce, Zendesk, Microsoft Office, G Suite, and Slack.
- Meticulously documenting everything along the way.
- This job role is permitted to access client PHI.
- This role feeds into an Account Manager role.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for small business owners.
- An outgoing personality excited to spend the majority of the day on the phone talking with customers.
- An ability to get customers excited about our product.
- A general understanding of and interest in learning more about customer experience, success, and engagement best practices.
- A self-starter, someone with a “figure it out” mentality.
- Flexibility - we are a startup and your responsibilities may change quickly and frequently.
- Critical thinking and creative problem solving in a fast paced environment.
- Previous service, support or success experience (food service and retail translate well!)
- Communication skills, especially over the phone and through email.
- Ambition and drive. Excited to apply what you learn in this role to your greater career goals.
- Respect and empathy.
- The ability to quickly pick up new systems, social networks, and digital methodologies.
- Interest in new media, social media, and email marketing.
Please do not request a demo on our website. Demos are for sales purposes only.
What's in it for you:
- Competitive guaranteed base salary with bonuses based on meeting and exceeding your core responsibilities.
- Education opportunities and strong career and leadership development programs.
- Employer Supplemented Insurance Plans (medical, dental, vision, life and disability) for you and low cost insurance options for your dependents.
- Generous PTO (accrue 3 weeks annually) plus paid holidays.
- Onsite parking available, bus or metro pass reimbursement.
- Monthly snack stipend and catered company meals, plus cold brew on tap!
- A professional yet dynamic atmosphere complete with casual dress and upbeat music playing throughout the day!
- A positive culture which celebrates employees success
- Company events such as happy hours, team outings, holiday parties and more.
We are looking for someone interested in exploring all that Customer Success has to offer and view this position as a great place to learn and grow in your career. We have helped many professionals develop invaluable skills as they launch into an array of different fields including account management, leadership, sales, customer engagement, marketing, operations and retention. Our goal is to help you do the same!