Customer Success Representative at PLANOLY
PLANOLY is looking for a thoughtful, passionate people-person to join our rapidly growing tech startup in Austin, TX. You will support a social media based application that brands, influencers, celebrities, agencies and marketing firms are using every day. You will have the opportunity to grow and develop on our Customer Success team, and have a huge impact on the growth of PLANOLY and development of our future products. At PLANOLY you’ll work with an incredible team of people and thrive in an environment that promotes passion for excellence. Delivering exceptional customer experiences and excitement for social products is a must.
What you will be doing:
- Passion for providing amazing customer support through live chat and email.
- Communicate effectively and answer all sorts of questions such as usability, issues, Instagram, Pinterest and digital/influencer marketing best practices accurately and efficiently all while making our customers feel welcomed.
- Advocate for customers, exceed their expectations and confidently navigate grey areas.
- Take ownership of every situation & win customers over! Always follow through on your promises.
- Get technical. Stay abreast of social media technologies and the overall arena. You will learn Hubspot, Drift, SQL, and of course - PLANOLY!
- Be curious when troubleshooting software issues. Be highly comfortable using a computer, smartphone, and comprehend various IT environments.
- Take on projects and create opportunities to constantly improve your skills, knowledge, experience and our applications. Adding value is key!
- Embrace ongoing development opportunities including personal development and growth through weekly meetings and one on ones with your manager.
We NEED you to be stellar at:
- Communicating well both verbally and in writing
- Solving problems independently while thinking on your toes
- Listening thoroughly to make sure you understand user questions and concerns
- Staying positive, serving others, and giving your best at all times
- Showing initiative, following through, and strong execution skills
- Handling challenging situations with professionalism and grace
- Organizing and prioritizing, while completing requests
- You want to provide personalized and empathetic support that aligns with our company brand and voice and directly impacts our client retention
Who We Are:
- We are digital marketing and social media experts. Planoly was built from a Brand and Influencer’s perspective so we understand how to enhance and streamline the workflow of a digital marketer.
- We’re growing super fast and have been profitable since inception.
- We offer an open work environment where highly motivated team members take full ownership of the products and help steer the company.
- We are a huge advocate of work-life balance, which is seen in our open vacation and work-from-any-coffee-shops policies.
- We’ll provide you with catered lunches, snacks, drinks, regular team outings, and even a ping pong table!
*** This role is not eligible for an employment visa.*** ***This role will be based in Austin, Texas - no relocation.***
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Planoly is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified individuals seeking employment without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification.