Customer Success role at a fast growing company at ePayPolicy
ePayPolicy is the ONLY payment processor designed specifically for independent insurance agencies to accept credit card and ACH payments online. We’re the BEST at what we do, just ask any of the 24 state insurance associations that endorse us as their go-to payment processor.
Our company was founded in 2014 by industry veterans with one goal in mind: Use tech to improve how insurance professionals accept payments. Today, with over 1,500 clients and exponential growth (we more than doubled revenue in the last 12 months!), we’re proud to say we are exceeding that goal every day -- and we want YOU to be a part of it!
Your primary role is to reach out to our existing customers and have deep conversations and learn ways to increase their usage of our system. Left alone, our clients increase usage of ePayPolicy organically, but can you bring in improvements make that growth curve steeper? What you learn from those conversations will impact our product, marketing, and sales efforts as it will help us gain an even deeper understanding of our customers. This is a proactive role where you will reach out to customers as opposed to responding to support tickets which are handled by our existing customer support staff.
- Come join a winning team! We have a 95%+ retention rate with our customers.
- Fun culture (No egos here. We laugh all day while being super productive.)
- Fantastic health, dental, and vision benefits
- Unlimited vacation
- Open communication (We won’t box you in! If you have a cool idea for a marketing campaign or a suggestion on how to improve the production, let’s talk about it! We value everyone’s ideas and opinions.)
- No micromanagement
- Huge opportunity for growth
- Free snacks
- Close to Trader Joe’s, Tacodeli, Starbucks, Rudy’s BBQ, Amy’s Ice Cream...and a Gold’s Gym after you eat yourself into a coma
We’re looking for people who truly love working with customers and are eager and willing to over deliver. We can teach you everything you need to know about insurance, but what we can’t teach is work ethic and a desire to serve -- that’s on you.
You’ll possess the following -
- You understand exactly how to track success this in role
- You will come in every day with a positive attitude excited to learn, service our customers, and help the company grow.
- You have experience demonstrating a SaaS product for new customers.
- You should have at least 2 years of customer success experience on a software product (preferably SaaS), as well as a proven professional track record of success in previous roles
- Strong communication skills is a must. (So is a sense of humor - we like to have fun!)
- You should be extremely organized
This position is a customer success member’s dream. So, if you’re ready to take the next step in your career and join an awesome team on a mission, apply today!