CUSTOMER SUCCESS SPECIALIST
Why YOU want this position
This is your opportunity to learn how technology is driving better decisions, faster across the Oil & Gas industry. The time spent here will challenge and accelerate your understanding of the variety of issues facing the Oil & Gas industry today. If interfacing with people is a strong suit, don’t miss your chance to shape the future of Oil & Gas. This position is based in Austin, TX and reports to the Customer Success Manager.
Basic Performance Objectives
• Drive solutions for industry-related client inquiries over the phone, live chat, email and community discussion forums.
• Educate customers on DI data definitions, business rules and ingestion processes.
• Take ownership of more complex issues through greater knowledge of DI solutions suite.
• Deliver client feedback to development teams to enhance future products and services.
• Complete DI technical certifications and training on a regular basis.
• Increase the proficiency of DI product usage among our clients.
• Identify leads for the Sales Team.
Competitive Candidate Profile
• Thorough understanding of Oil and Gas data.
• Experience with industry software a plus (i.e. Petra, PHDWin, Petra, Aries, GeoGraphix etc.).
• Industry experience will make you more competitive.
• Experience providing a positive and solutions-oriented client experience.
• Proven ability to define client issues and leverage resources to solve problems.
• Successfully sought out opportunities to generate sales leads.