Customer Success Support Analyst
TrustRadius is growing quickly and the Customer Success team is leading the way. We are looking for high-achieving professionals with marketing savvy and a customer-service mindset with prior experience in Customer Success or an equivalent customer service function.
Strong candidates will have excellent organizational skills and the ability to quickly become a trusted collaborator on key customer projects. At TrustRadius, you’ll join a talented team committed to strengthening customer relationships and inspiring our customers to adopt new marketing and sales business practices that fit with the modern B2B tech buyer’s journey. If your abilities include agility with data wrangling and flawless tactical execution, if you believe that user reviews have the potential to turn good tech companies into great tech companies – if this is you, then you can help accelerate our growth.
About This Position
This is an ideal position for a smart, self-starter who enjoys technology (a geek at heart), is enthusiastic about working in a fast-paced, start-up environment, is committed to delivering an exceptional customer experience, and believes authentic user reviews can be transformative for the B2B tech companies who embrace them.
Responsibilities will include:
Day to Day:
- Create and Provide Reporting Systems. Manage client facing reporting needs, internal reporting and tracking, reporting templates, and customer dashboards.
- Directly Support Enterprise Account CSMs. Work closely with the enterprise account CSMs to assist with needs related to manual reporting, data tracking, customer support and respond to daily needs.
- Enterprise Account Support. Provide general support as it arises to enterprise accounts, including creating or managing the creation of necessary resources. Work collaboratively across departments to meet enterprise account needs.
- Provide Excellent Service. When there’s a problem, solve it. When you promise something, deliver it. We have a strong customer engagement model in place – you’ll work closely with the rest of the team to deliver on it.
- Continuous Learning. Evolve the use of tech reviews in B2B marketing and sales programs via a combination of experimentation, collaboration, and voracious reading of industry publications.
- Love data, reporting, exploring new tools, finding better ways to accomplish the tasks at hand to increase efficiency.
- Be proactive, and have the ability to work independently/efficiently and to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Be detailed-oriented, organized and able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
- Have excellent communications skills (written and verbal).
- Have excellent PowerPoint and advanced Excel skills (formulas/pivot tables).
- Have a positive, get it done attitude.
- Be confident learning new tools and technologies.
- Be excited to support a growing department.
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- 1+ years of relevant experience in a startup or SaaS business
- SQL knowledge
- Experience with Google Analytics
- Familiarity with Tableau or other BI/data visualization tools
- Experience with project management processes and tools
- Prior experience at a marketing agency or at a market research
- Experience with customer outreach campaigns
- Basic knowledge of html and/or css
TrustRadius is the most trusted review site for business technology, serving both buyers and vendors. We help buyers make better product decisions based on unbiased and insightful reviews. We also help vendors leverage the voice of their customers in their own sales and marketing channels via in-depth reviews, boosting demand and accelerating the buying cycle.
- Compensation will be competitive and commensurate with experience, including equity in an early stage startup backed by top-tier VCs.
- TrustRadius is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.