Customer Support Advocate at Pingboard
At Pingboard, we give company leaders and teams transparency into Who’s Who and Who Does What in their organizations through a dynamic mobile app and desktop platform. We’re looking for our next great Customer Support Advocate to help our customers get the most out of our web and mobile apps. We have proven founders, great investors, a collaborative team, and our product is crafted with care so you won’t spend your time responding to the same bug over and over again.
In this role, you’ll be our front-line of support, the “face of Pingboard”. You’re responsible for answering a wide range of customer questions across a variety of subjects through a variety of channels, troubleshooting simple in-app problems, collecting feature requests, and passing more involved inquiries to the appropriate teams (Technical Support, Sales, etc.). You’ll work with the rest of our support team to provide feedback to the rest of the company on what our customers are saying, what they’re having trouble with, and opportunities you and the team see for improvement.
This position is open to remote candidates in the US, so you can join us from wherever you're at or come work with us at our South Austin HQ. If you love helping people, embrace change, and are excited to be part of a company that is constantly evolving, we’re the right opportunity for you. We haven’t stopped growing and neither will you.
Pingboard is committed to building an inclusive team with diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
You’re excited about this role because you’ll:
- Respond professionally and efficiently to inbound communication from customers via Live Chat, Email, and Phone
- Troubleshoot simple customer issues
- Answer product questions and provide basic product demos
- Address billing inquiries, like providing an invoice or updating a payment method
- Triage and escalate more complex issues to the appropriate specialist
- Identify opportunities to deepen engagement with our customers using a “Yes, and…” approach
- Take pride in delivering a memorable support experience that exceeds our customers’ expectations
We’re excited about you because you have:
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- A love for connecting with and helping people
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
- Patience and empathy for customers
- An unwavering positive attitude
- 1+ years experience in a service-oriented, customer-facing role
- A keen eye for detail and understanding of efficiency
- A collaborative spirit and enjoy working as part of a team
To support you in your work, we offer:
- A competitive base salary and equity stake in the company
- An experienced leadership team committed to transparency
- Company Paid Medical, Dental, and Short-Term Disability coverage
- A local fitness membership or equivalent stipend for remote employees
- An open vacation policy and 13 company holidays
- Free Parking at our office in South Austin, with standing desks, a kitchen filled with snacks and nitro cold brew on tap