Customer Support Analyst - Weekend Shift
With a high-touch, fast pace customer empowerment role, Customer Support Analysts are functional experts in virtually all areas of Spredfast’s Social Media Management System, and therefore must understand social media concepts and technologies in order to support Spredfast users. You will become an expert in Spredfast’s software, educate & train users, troubleshoot problems, document defects and potential improvements, and develop best practices to ensure all Spredfast clients are provided an exceptional customer service and support experience. Additionally, Support Analysts work closely with the Spredfast Development, Sales, Services and Marketing organizations as a customer advocate, ensuring appropriate feedback is provided and customer needs are met.
The ideal Spredfast Customer Support Analyst is a good listener who is articulate, responsive, patient, and possesses the ability to explain a wide range of software and social media concepts to clients with varying levels of social media and/or technical knowledge. A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to self-educate and acquire new knowledge and skills quickly and independently. Spredfast Support Analysts must respond to inquiries via ticket systems, as well as via email and phone. Thorough documentation and follow through is essential. Occasional travel may be required (less than 20%) for customer visits. Analysts also oversee several value-added projects with complexity that is commensurate with experience level. Many Support Analysts develop an in-depth aptitude in certain Spredfast product areas or roles which then add significant value to the customer experience.
All Spredfast employees have a positive attitude, a good a sense of humor, lots of creativity, and a "team first" disposition.
- Must be a good listener who can articulate, be responsive, patient, and possesses the ability to explain a wide range of software and social media concepts to clients with varying levels of social media and/or technical knowledge
- A successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to self-educate and acquire new knowledge and skills quickly and independently Spredfast Support Analysts must respond to inquiries via ticket systems, as well as via email and phone
- Thorough documentation and follow through is essential
- Occasional travel may be required (less than 20%) for customer visits
- Analysts also oversee several value-added projects with complexity that is commensurate with experience level
- Many Support Analysts develop an in-depth aptitude in certain Spredfast product areas or roles which then add significant value to the customer experience
- Bachelors Degree, Associate Degree, or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years of previous technical support experience
- 3+ years work experience minimum
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and time-management skills
- Ability and willingness to work within scheduled overnight hours
- Ability to speak clearly, and concisely, when answering incoming calls
- Proven client management skills, with a "client-first" attitude
- Functional knowledge of SaaS platforms preferred
- Knowledge of social media platforms, services, and best practices
- Ability to acquire new knowledge and skills independently
- Ability to analyze information and make recommendations or decisions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
The Perks at Spredfast
- An incredible work environment – fun, casual, fast-paced environment with endless ping pong
- A #freesponsibility work culture that values #awesomeness and #teamswork
- Swank offices in the heart of downtown Austin
- Health, dental, vision, disability, and 401K benefits
- Flexible paid time off
- Fresh, healthy lunches catered four days a week
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
Spredfast is a social software company and platform, headquartered in Austin, Texas with offices in New York City, London, Hamburg, and Sydney, that seeks to connect every company in the world with the people that they care about the most. Spredfast’s “Smart Social” software enables companies to manage, integrate, and amplify social content across any digital touch point. With global reach, Spredfast customers have managed more than one billion social connections across 84 countries. Today, Spredfast helps more than fifty percent of Interbrand’s 2015 World’s Best Brands to create first-class social experiences.
Search Firm Representatives Please Read Carefully:
Spredfast, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Spredfast via email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Spredfast. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Spredfast as a result of the referral or through other means.
Notice to Applicants:
We reserve the right to research relevant facts about you which are public on social media platforms or other sources over the Internet. We will retain such data only as long as reasonably needed.