Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE has the hunger to achieve something great. You'll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. You are someone who will do whatever it takes—not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact.
As a Support and Training Specialist, you will work with our clients over the phone, through email, chat, and video conferencing to help configure their training platform and resolve technical issues. You will also support our clients when they are running live training sessions, so having the ability to reprioritize and stay calm under pressure is key.
Additionally, you will host live training sessions for our clients over video conferencing. These training sessions will require you to effectively use a multitude of web conferencing platforms. In the training sessions you will be required to guide clients through the product and/or game structure while using provided scripts. You will need to answer questions from our clients. It is important to have an outgoing personality and a fearless drive to carry the participants of the training sessions to a successful conclusion; regardless of potential client follow-up that may be needed.
Of course, everything needs to be tracked so you will use our CRM (HubSpot) to process support tickets and log all contact made with clients. Our management team will look to you to blend feedback from training clients with subsequent support needs to improve training processes.
Job Duties will include:
- Support Desk
- Reply to incoming client inquiries within the agreed upon SL
- Provide training, solutions, and workarounds
- Complete internal requests including product configuration
- Host and Train
- Supplemental training host (Demos/Client Sessions/Events)
- Understand use cases of each product
- Contribute ideas to resolve customer problems and improve productivity
- Consistent usage of messaging around product functionality and goals
- Deliver exceptional client facing training sessions
Through this role, you will learn the ins and outs of our products and will soon be the internal expert of everything! This is a great launching pad for a long career at Living Security!Qualifications
- Must have a working knowledge of Zoom
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- Excellent grasp of technology and broad computer skills
- Comfortable on camera
- 1+ year of customer service service is preferred
- Some experience with HubSpot or other CRM
- Chat experience
- Experience with security awareness topics
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.