Can you see yourself playing a critical role at an ambitious, future-focused company with a team that values quality and works hard to achieve big goals? We are growing fast and need you.
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula is looking to hire a Customer Support Engineer who will work on the front lines to deliver excellent customer experiences with our unique software solution. The Customer Support Engineer will work with our Customer Engineering Manager to identify and execute technical solutions in order to provide sales support, launch pilot projects, onboard new customers, and support long-term customer relationships. You will need to have excellent communication skills, enjoy troubleshooting, and thrive in a face-paced, technical environment. This is a junior level position with room for growth. We are looking for people who are passionate about delivering high value, exceeding client expectations, and constantly contributing to operational efficiencies.
- Assist in the technical side of sales, onboarding, and developing ongoing enterprise client relationships
- Understand, predict, and solve highly-technical client needs
- Collaborate with the sales, product, and engineering teams to exceed client expectations
- Become a subject matter expert of the Molecula platform, capabilities, and underlying core technology
- Define and document implementation steps for ingestion from data pipelines such as Kafka, data warehouses such as S3, or change data capture feeds such as Golden Gate
- Collaborate and advise best practices, such as data mapping and hardware provisioning, for implementation with Molecula client base
- Communicate client feedback to internal teams, work with product to coordinate asks on product roadmap
- Track implementation metrics and help build repeatable processes
In this position, you will be expected to have—and the propensity to build upon—the following requirements:
- 5+ years of experience as a software engineer
- 5+ years experience with Go or other concurrent programming language - multithreaded or coroutine based
- Experience supporting sales and post-sale activity and implementation
- Experience with distributed computing systems
- Experience with a variety of data stores (i.e. relational, noSQL, graph, Hadoop) and data pipelines (i.e. Apache Kafka)
- Experience working with both SQL and NoSQL databases and caching technologies
- Excellent technical communication skills
- Excellent written and presentation skills with the ability to work in a stakeholder-facing capacity
- Enthusiasm for working in a highly collaborative environment
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.