What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
We are looking to hire an experienced Customer Support Manager to lead a team of account architects who provide post-sales support for existing customers. Account architects support customer issues such as optimizing dashboards, creating new boolean search queries, and answering basic to advanced questions about the platform via email-based tickets. The manager will be expected to own performance metrics and KPIs, address any escalations, develop and refine processes, and provide career development to the team.
- 2+ years in people management
- 2+ years technical support
- Demonstrated examples of driving process improvements using metrics
- Experience creating reports for senior leaders
- Expert user of support ticketing software such as Zendesk
- Ability to communicate complex issues in simple terms
- Unmatched attention to detail
- Collaborative and enthusiastic working style
- Empathetic customer champion
- Ability to manage multiple initiatives and priorities in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Previous Startup experience
- Proficiency working with relational databases and writing basic SQL queries
- Advanced skills in spreadsheet applications such as importing data, using lookups, using pivots, and creating charts
- Previous experience with knowledge management methodologies
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.