We’re looking for a Support Specialist to join the journey as we enable millions of people around the world to reach, engage, and monetize their audience! We are driven by a desire to empower content creators to reach wider audiences and allow brands to spread their message across a massive network of streamers. We are looking for curious, data-driven, results-oriented teammates who want to make a lasting impact on the live streaming ecosystem. If that’s you - check out the Notion page we've built for you here.
😃 About You
- You are passionate about a delightful user experience
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment
- You enjoy solving problems
- You have previous customer service experience
- You are excited about working with teammates and users all around the world
- Fluency in English is required, fluency in Spanish, Russian or German is not necessary but welcomed
- You are interested in or have experience with LIVE streaming technology
- You are looking to grow your career
🚀 What You’ll do Here
- Interact with Restream users via chat
- Execute on projects to improve the efficiency of our day-to-day operations
- Create and run initiatives to improve customer satisfaction
- Follow up with customers to upscale our plans
- Share knowledge with customers to improve overall awareness of the Restream platform
Restream is the #1 solution for creating professional live videos and streaming them to all social networks at once. Millions of people around the world use Restream to reach, engage, and monetize their audiences. We’re a small and diverse group of dreamers who make technology work for the world. We believe that a small but highly driven and focused team can make a lasting impact in any area.
We believe that every member of the Restream team brings a unique perspective to our work and our community. Those perspectives allow us to innovate, grow, and build products that have a broad reach. We are committed to growing a team with a variety of backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.