What we do:
Cision (formerly TrendKite) is a leading global provider of software and services to communications and marketing professionals. Our flagship product, the Cision Communications Cloud, is an industry-leading comms platform that delivers best-in-class earned media monitoring and analytics, a comprehensive media and influencer contact database, newswire distribution, business results attribution capabilities, and much more.
Cision is looking for a customer-centric, collaborative, problem solver to join the Customer Success Team as a Customer Support Representative (CSR). CSRs work directly with customers to enhance the value of their TrendKite experience by creating and optimizing their implementation of the TrendKite platform through troubleshooting and Boolean logic. CSRs receive requests through online chats. CRSs work closely with other areas of Customer Success and Account Management to help troubleshoot any client needs.
What you'll do:
- Field request directly with clients through in-app chat feature to support their needs
- Expected to help resolve platform issues by escalating them to the appropriate teams
- Expected to explain all metrics of the platform, how they function and offer suggestions
- Expected to do basic builds and optimizations - may escalate for complex tickets or customer escalations
- Expected to offer creative solutions when needed
- Limited knowledge article creation.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 1-3 yrs career experience with analytic and customer support experience
- Experience in a direct customer facing role (calls/chats)
- Troubleshooting and/or analytical experience
- Organized and able to prioritize what matters most in a fun and high-pressure environment
- 4 year degree from an accredited university, preferred
- Background in PR and/or Marketing, preferred
- Experience with Boolean (SQL, coding, Business Objects), preferred
- Previous tech startup experience, preferred
- Self-starter and team player
Cision employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
Cision's recent acquisitions of startups TrendKite and Falcon.io provided the company with additional innovative technology and a focus on user experience that sets the company's software apart from anything else in the comms industry. With these additional capabilities, the next generation Cision Communications Cloud platform delivers an improved user experience, more intelligent and interactive reporting, and better campaign execution for PR and comms teams.
By investing in our brand, our team, and our technology, we are leading a revolution in the PR and communications industry. We invest in our people through training and professional development and we empower them to grow their careers - because the most important measure of our success is yours.
Cision Ltd (NYSE: CISN) is a leading global provider of earned media software and services to public relations and marketing communications professionals. Cision software allows users to identify key influencers, craft and distribute strategic content, and measure meaningful impact. Cision has over 4,000 employees with offices in 22 countries throughout the Americas, EMEA, and APAC. For more information about its award-winning products and services, including the Cision Communications Cloud, visit www.cision.com and follow Cision on Twitter @Cision.
Cision is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.
EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V, 41 CFR 60–1.4