What we do:
TrendKite, named one of Austin’s Top Workplaces by the American-Statesman, is at the forefront of a communications revolution. TrendKite is a growth-stage startup focused on building software to help the world's biggest brands generate, amplify, and measure the impact of their communications.
Thousands of the world’s top brands, including Google, Patagonia, Nokia, Marriott and Hershey rely on TrendKite to manage their digital PR process. The TrendKite platform takes PR and communications programs from analog to digital, enabling marketing teams to integrate their trusted earned media results into all their marketing efforts.
TrendKite is looking for a customer-centric, collaborative, problem solver to join the Customer Success Team as a Customer Support Representative (CSR). CSRs work directly with customers to enhance the value of their TrendKite experience by creating and optimizing their implementation of the TrendKite platform through troubleshooting and Boolean logic. CSRs receive requests through online chats. CRSs work closely with other areas of Customer Success and Account Management to help troubleshoot any client needs.
What you'll do:
- Field request directly with clients through in-app chat feature to support their needs
- Expected to help resolve platform issues by escalating them to the appropriate teams
- Expected to explain all metrics of the platform, how they function and offer suggestions
- Expected to do basic builds and optimizations - may escalate for complex tickets or customer escalations
- Expected to offer creative solutions when needed
- Limited knowledge article creation.
Here's what we're looking for:
- 1-3 yrs career experience with analytic and customer support experience
- Experience in a direct customer facing role (calls/chats)
- Troubleshooting and/or analytical experience
- Organized and able to prioritize what matters most in a fun and high-pressure environment
- 4 year degree from an accredited university, preferred
- Background in PR and/or Marketing, preferred
- Experience with Boolean (SQL, coding, Business Objects), preferred
- Previous tech startup experience, preferred
- Self-starter and team player
Consistently named one of the best places to work in Austin, TrendKite employs the brightest, most passionate folks in the tech industry. We’d love for you to join that group!
We build digital PR software for communications, PR and marketing professionals. Digital PR is an exciting, dynamic space with tremendous growth potential. As PR becomes increasingly digital, the entire industry is evolving very quickly, and we’re here to help our customers stay ahead of those changes.
At TrendKite, we pride ourselves on working together as one team, while pushing ourselves and each other to always be improving. We put our customers first in all the decisions we make. Our values are foundational to who we are as a company and drive every decision we make as we continue to build a high-growth business without losing sight of what got us here - our employees and our customers.
We’re headquartered in Austin, with offices in London and Atlanta. We offer a number of great benefits and perks to all our employees, and are always striving to make TrendKite a better place to work every day. Join us!
TrendKite is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, seeking to create a welcoming and diverse environment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.