OJO Labs - Customer Support Representative
We are playing in the AI/machine learning space and striving to build conversational technology products that are indistinguishable from magic. We are proud to say that we have the best and brightest minds coming to work every day to build on a shared common vision. We hope to have an opportunity to meet you, learn about your experience and introduce you to the OJO team.
OJO Customer Support Representative Basics:
As an OJO Labs Customer Support Representative your primary purpose is to support our customer community with a high-level, concierge style service. As a CSR you will be responsible for assisting in new customer onboarding, handling customer inquiries and configuring customer websites, IDX and mobile apps, in addition to, diagnosing and troubleshooting software and user issues for real estate brokers and agents. A great CSR must efficiently and effectively navigate between in-app chat, email and phone communication to provide our consumers with the highest care all with a great sense of urgency.
What you’ll do:
- Quickly address customer concerns and issues
- Manage and prioritize multiple customer concerns simultaneously
- Provide informed responses to incoming customer product knowledge requests
- Train customers on new software products
- Create positive and calm environment when faced with misplaced criticism or misunderstandings
- Provide appropriate feedback to management regarding recurring customer concerns
- Follow up on customer interactions to confirm satisfactory resolution
- Research, diagnose and troubleshoot system issues and help users overcome user issues
- Maintain accurate customer database
- Document and work with software developers to resolve technical issues
- Create How-to articles and tutorials for online Help Desk
- Minimize churn and retain customers through excellent customer service, follow-up and follow-through skills.
What we need from you:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Stress tolerant
- Ability to work independently while making informed business decision
- Tech savvy and comfortable learning new systems
- Proficient in Zoom, Intercom, Atlassian, Slack
Who is OJO?
We are an Austin-based, early stage technology startup focused on fundamentally improving the way people make their most important decisions through the fusion of machine and human intelligence. With offices in both Austin, TX and Vieux Fort, St. Lucia, we have over 350 employees globally. We are consistently voted a Best Place to Work and were recently awarded Austin Inno’s “50 on Fire” award which recognizes the hottest startups in Austin. Backed by top-tier VCs and industry veterans, we have managed to hire the best technical, product and operational minds to pursue this incredible opportunity. We know we’re onto something big and every new hire we make will have a significant impact on our evolving product, team and culture.
What do we have to offer?
- You get to work with the best of the best
- A collaborative, respectful environment where your voice will always be heard
- Competitive Salaries
- Unlimited/Open PTO Policy
- Brand new office on South Congress
- Dog-Friendly Workplace
- Commuter Stipend or Free Parking
- Optimum Workspace Subsidy
- 70% Coverage of Employee and Dependent Health Premiums
- Promote from Within Philosophy
- Volunteer Program
- Many More – We have a whole team dedicated to making OJO an awesome place to work!