Customer Support Representative at A Cloud Guru
DETAIL-ORIENTED | CREATIVE | CUSTOMER-FOCUSED
As a Customer Support Representative at A Cloud Guru, you'll be responsible for the day to day support of A Cloud Guru students. You'll leverage your people skills and knowledge of the product to ensure customers receive the best experience throughout their cloud journey with A Cloud Guru. This role is also the voice of the customer and provides valuable insights to key product teams.Hello, we're A Cloud Guru
Our friends call us ACG.
We're on a mission to teach the WORLD to cloud. A Cloud Guru is the largest online cloud school on the planet. Our training feels more like logging into Netflix or Spotify - it's entertaining and playful. The people are the #1 reason employees say they stay at ACG. We’re a quirky, tight-knit crew that cares about our customers and each other. No egos here. Our leaders encourage thoughtfulness, compassion, being humble, and we have a bit of fun along the way.
It’s an exciting time to join the team, because we’re in a really unique space. We have an amazing product that people want, and we're in an industry that's tripling in size overnight.People here are kind and quirky. The vibe in the office is very welcoming. Come in, be yourself, work hard, and you’ll fit right in. - Mike, Account Executive As a Part-Time Customer Support Representative at ACG, you’ll get to:
- Learn new technologies quickly and become very knowledgeable of A Cloud Guru’s product
- Partner closely with your team’s voice of the consumer representatives to pass along information and insight
- Build and document key internal operations to drive efficiency
We are looking for someone who can:
- Ensure customer issues and feedback are reported and documented using our internal tools, which include:
- Effectively communicate with support team and other key departments on customer issues
- Promote customer self-service by collaborating on customer help articles
- Maintain ongoing knowledge of our product offerings and updates
- Fully understand, research and resolve customer issues
We focus on hiring values aligned people, because we believe the right person can learn all the things to be successful in their role. Self-confidence plays a big part in what you apply for. We encourage all job applicants to apply even if they are nervous to do so. College degrees aren't required for any roles, and career gaps or switches are totally welcome.
- Proven experience providing high-quality support to customers - no previous Customer Support experience required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Experience utilizing a CRM software is a plus!
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience, is preferred
You need hunger and passion to succeed, but you also need humility. It's not about chest beating here. It's about collaboration. –Travis, VP of SalesMore than a job
Where you work isn’t just a career decision -- it’s a life decision. We get it. That’s why we want all of our Gurus to feel a sense of belonging that comes from feeling supported in all areas of their lives. Everyone has family, friends and interests outside of their careers, so we offer perks and benefits to make work, work better for you.What’s the interview process like at ACG?
Applying for a job can feel intimidating and like a full-time job of its own. You shouldn’t have to burn through a week of sick time or all your best out-of-office excuses just to put feelers out for a new career opportunity. We want to be as transparent about the process as possible to help ease your mind. It’s our goal to provide you a fair, efficient interviewing experience that respects you and your time — and to do it all with a sidecar of delight.
Once you submit an application, we’ll review it. If you’re a good fit, you’ll have an initial chat with a recruiter over the phone. A phone interview with a manager typically follows. Depending on your role, you might then be asked to do a little homework (but nothing too time consuming). Then we’ll bring you onsite to talk face to face, answer any questions you have, and give you a feel for what it’s really like to work at ACG. If you're on the fence, just give it a try.
Keep being awesome, Cloud Gurus.