Customer Support Specialist
Pingboard is looking for an empathetic, curious, and driven Customer Support Specialist to join our expanding Customer Support Team.
We’re building the world’s best org chart and collaborative people planning tool (read our master plan.) We’re a close-knit team that is passionate about what we do. Our customers are dynamic companies with 50-5,000 employees in diverse industries. Pingboard helps them work and plan better, together.
The Customer Support Team focuses on customer advocacy, education, and internal knowledge sharing. Our product is crafted with care, so you won’t spend your time responding to the same bug over and over again. Instead, you’ll go deep answering interesting questions about how to solve a company’s unique needs or troubleshoot a complex data integration issue. If you’re excited to roll up your sleeves, learn everything there is to know about Pingboard, and make sure our customers have the best experience possible, keep reading!
This position is located in beautiful Austin, Texas or, if you’re an experienced remote professional, wherever in the U.S. you call home. Pingboard is committed to building an inclusive team with diverse backgrounds and life experiences.
As our new Customer Support Specialist, you will:
- Deliver empathetic, friendly answers and advice via email to incoming customer questions in a timely manner
- Become an expert in the customer-facing functions of Pingboard and use that knowledge to provide advice and solutions for common roadblocks
- Use our internal tools to troubleshoot customer issues related to integrations and data connections; technical knowledge and curiosity will help
- Talk to customers now and then for particularly complex or urgent issues
- Contribute support articles and integration guides in our customer help center and internal knowledge base
- Champion solutions to common pain points and product changes that will improve the customer’s experience
- Learn and grow in a highly collaborative environment
To thrive in this role, you will:
- Have 2+ years of Customer Support experience, ideally at a fast-paced, B2B, SaaS company
- Be an insatiable problem solver who is driven to get to the root of the issue
- Be engaging and enthusiastic in your written communication with customers who occupy a wide range of professional roles and technical acumen
- Possess a deep well of empathy that you share from generously
- Have experience crafting clear, succinct help content on technical topics
- Be a master at time management and prioritization
- Have in-depth experience with Zendesk or similar tools
- Technical ability to reproduce and diagnose customer issues and an eagerness to learn more
- Familiarity with HRIS platforms and integrations like ADP, Azure Active Directory, Okta, and G-Suite
- Experience with Pingboard in a previous role
To support you in your work, we offer:
- A supportive environment where you can be your authentic self
- An experienced leadership team committed to transparency
- Our office in South Austin, with standing desks and company tab at our favorite coffee shop
- Competitive salary and equity stake in the company
- Medical & dental coverage
- Open vacation policy and 10 company holidays